You get:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Romulan Green!!!
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
      You get:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Romulan Green!!!
      I have no idea how to respond to that.

Comment

Due to technical difuculties, and time constraints, the episode will be postponed until tommorow. Meanwhile, anyone who wants to comment can, and they would be welcome, the good the bad and the ugly. Until then, sorry for any inconvienence.
        Col. Foley.

Comment

Season 5 Episode 6
          Between The Blessed and The Damned.
          The Saratoga is returning to Earth, their mission a personal one. In the beginning the Federation council compromised by inititating the Saratoga Experiment for five years, to see if it could be feasible to make it a part of the Starfleet on a permanent basis. And, the same goes for all of the Hazard operations center.
          The team faces off against the councilor, (Claudia Black) who was the most vocal in her opposition to the team being formed in the first place. Now she begins to question everything the team has done over the past five years, from the war, to the simple tactical descions like in "Terror Form" To the desicions made in the episode "Scratching the Surface. everything.
          On the other hand, this trial is giving Tucker the chance to refit the ship for the first time in five years. He also remarks that with all the damage that they have taken more damge then any ship in the history of the Starfleet. He also remarks that should they decomision her that the ship will be as good as new for the retirement ceremony.
          Henderson in the meantime plays his last trick. What would've haoppened if the Saratoga would not be in exsistence. The Federation would have most likely been assimilated, the Orion Syndicate would still be a vocal and annoying threat to the Security of the Federation, and several volitle situations would have ended poorly for the Federation. The Councilor argues that this is hypothetical, and even if it is true the back handed, and violoent, and corrupt ways of which the Saratoga has dealt with the situation has created more enemies, and problems then without. Henderson makes the final argument that these enemies were always there, waitng, just that the Saratoga had been the first ship to deal with the situation head on.
          The vote goes in favour of the Sartoga, closly, but the Saratoga still is under comission. And all is well. The Saratoga is then seen zooming away from Earth at high warp, on the next assignment, not a moment too soon either.
          The last shot is a scene of a freighter gently floating through space. Suddenly a beam of energy shoots at it, we fade out on the sounds of battle having no idea who the enemy is, or what they want.
          The End.
          As always comments are welcome, good and bad ones, tell me how I'm doing, please.
          producer's note: An updated episode ist will be forthcoming, have to re do part of the season. Unitil this weekend, bye.

Comment

no new ep this week, tune in next week however.

Comment

Okay. I'll wait till next week, please see my newest episode.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Season 5 Episode 10
                The Mystery Deepens.
                We open up on a massive debris field, we pan around for a second as we find the Saratoga slowly drifting through the void. The Sensor scans reveal the same lack of Borg technology present in all the ships. The Saratoga continues its mission for a few hours until they recieve a report from Starfleet inteligence that someo of the destroyed ships have shown up, or at least parts to them, at one planet, there is no evidence of Borg technology however it might be a good idea for the HT to check it out. The Saratoga arrives over the Desert World.
                After a sensor scan they confirm that there is no evidence of major Borg technology on the planet. However, Tobiase and Calloway decide to beam down to the planet in order to see if they can determine anything about the attacking ships. They beam down and proceed to move from shop to shop, asking questions, this is not leading them anywhere.
                However they are soon attacked, they run from the attackers, leading them into a hopeful ambush, as weapons fire goes on chasing scared civilians out of the way. The attackers turn a corridor, and are surprised to find no Calloway, or Wolfe, they turn around just in time to see Calloway with two Phasers, and Wolfe with hi Enhanced Comp rifle shoot them down at stun. The two team mates turn them over and are surprised to discover that the attackers when stunned were able to activate an automatic suicide system. They relay this information to the Saratoga. The Saratoga then picks up a low energy subspace comm frequency being emmited from the attackers to a location on the other side of the planet. They beam the two personell there, plus Alpha team. After a brief but vicious firefight the team manages to infiltrate the facility. They hack into the computer system and discover the name "Ranook" however this name turns out to be an Aliase to an important litterary character from Vulcan fiction.
                The team debriefs at the Saratoga. Who are the bad guys? How are they so powerful that they can hire mercenaries but yet remain undetected? And how do they know so much about the Federation that they can sight specific examples of Vulcan literature? The team steele themselves to find out.

Comment

Season 5 Episode 15
                  Preserver's, Prophets, and spies Pt1
                  We open up on a very familiar sight, Deep Space Nine, in all of its glory, and majesty. We pan back to reveal we are viewing the station from the Bridge of the Saratoga. We find out that the team is there as part of the celebration/security for the final ceremony inducting Bajor into the Federation. After countless years, and negotiations, it is finally happening.
                  Captain Henderson immedietly arrives and makes himself at home, making sure that all of the security arrangements are in place with the new constable of the station. It is at that moment that several things start to happen, the wormwhole opens up and immedietly starts to send shock waves throughout the sector. After they subside a naked Ben Sisko materilizes in ops, having no idea who or what he is only that "Something is growing at the heart of Bajor, and the human prophet is about to arrive."
                  Meanwhile the Saratoga recieves a distress call from the New Jersey the battleship is carrying most of the remaining delegation, including Admiral Womack (Dennis Hayesbert), the head of the Hazard Ops, and the un friendly councilor (Claudia Black). Tobiase takes the Saratoga and engages the mysterious vessel, who is black, arrow shpaed, but unknown, however there is something mysteriously familiar about the ships warp engines. The ship fires on the Saratoga and immedietly the shields fail to 60%. They return fire with full phasers to allmost no effect. The ship fires again, shields at twenty percent. It looks hopeless for the Saratoga, and New Jersey as the hostile ship is about to make a killing run at the New Jersey, when another similarily designed vessel drops out of warp and opens fire. The combined firepower of the three vessels finally chases the invader away. The ship that saved the day hails the Saratoga and they are surprised to find the mysterious human from Scracthing the Surface (Emma Watson) and she reveals that she has important buisness in the Bajoran sector. The team heads back for DS9 to debrief. They discuss their options, including the discovery of a Preserver monument on Bajor, the reson why the Human is here in the first place. And, Sisko reveals that this could very well have been why he was sent back. But meanwhile other disturbing new is given out, Chief Engineer Tucker has finished anylizing the warp signature of the enemy vessel and reveals that it was a special scrapped project initialized at the end of the Dominion War between the Federation, Klingon, and Romulan governments in order to create a super all purpose vessel. This ship would represent a quantum leap in technology, Trans War drive, Neutronium Ablative Armor, Quantum Phasers, and multiple regenerative shields. The project was eventually scrapped due to the war ending, however the design notes were turned over to a special commision to look into the technology for future use against unseen adversaries. This commision was headed up by Admiral Ross. Then Alana Holtz remembers a inteligence report indicating that Section 31 may of gotten their hand on this technology. But it was never flagged because that organization did not have any ship building capabilities. The team then decides to split up into different group, Captain Henderson and Alpha team, along with Patrick Jones, stays on the station to see if they can catch Section 31 at another attempt. Patrick, who previously dealt with Section 31 before heads up the detail.
                  Meanwhile Tobiase Wolfe takes Sisko and the mysterious ancient human to one of the moons of Bajor to unlock the secrets of the Preservers, unlock her past, and find out how everything connects together.
                  Tobiase Wolfe with two security personel, Sisko, and the Mysterious Human beam down to the monument. The mysterious human upon seeing the obilisk takes on an even more pensieve, and mysteriou flare, she walks up to it over the protests of Wolfe and starts touching it. A bright flash is emitted and Wolfe and the two security guards are thrown back, knocking the two security gurads unconcious and leaving Wolfe barely holding onto it. But Sisko and the Human remain un affected. A white limbo appears in front of them, the Human, and Sisko nod at eachother and move forward into it. Wolfe gets up and barely limps over to it before it collapses.
                  To Be Continued.

Comment

On a special note, if anyone would be willing to comment, I would greatly apreciate it. Not only on this episode, but on the series as a whole or anything else of any relevence. I am curious to find out what everyone is thinking, and actually a bit anxious.

Comment

Yeah, I hope I'm not the only one who replies on your thread. Anyways, great episodes Col.Foley

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                        Yeah, I hope I'm not the only one who replies on your thread. Anyways, great episodes Col.Foley
                        Thanks, This really says something. Oh, and like I said earlier, I am starting to worry. No one seems interested in the least. Sorry taht I haven't gotten to make direct postings to your thread, but your technical details and character details are excellent. I have not read your latest ep though.

Comment

Well, hi everyone, and once again so sorry for the delay. I intended to do it last night, but looked at the clock and realized much to my surprised chagrin that it was 11:00PM, and I still needed to shower and get ready for school in the morning.
                          But, the good news is I am now embarking on a new plan that will almost gurantee that future episodes be released weakly, barring some catostrphic circumstance.
                          And, now any one who has not commonted can do so and catch up before you are sent into another amazing adventure. That is if you feel the adventure will be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            Thanks, This really says something. Oh, and like I said earlier, I am starting to worry. No one seems interested in the least. Sorry taht I haven't gotten to make direct postings to your thread, but your technical details and character details are excellent. I have not read your latest ep though.
                            I'm also staarting to worry that nobody has any interest in our episodes. But, hopefully someone other than you or me actually responds to our threads.

Comment

hi guys, I see you're waiting for someone to respond well here I am no seriously I never had much time to read one of your stories but after I read your last posts I thought what the heck. s5 ep 15 is quite interesting actually though I didn't get the references to previous eps. anyway I can't promise to read every single story but I'll make sure to stop by every once in a while
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                hi guys, I see you're waiting for someone to respond well here I am no seriously I never had much time to read one of your stories but after I read your last posts I thought what the heck. s5 ep 15 is quite interesting actually though I didn't get the references to previous eps. anyway I can't promise to read every single story but I'll make sure to stop by every once in a while
                                That is all I can ask. Actually, this latest episode may go down in history as my personal favorite, not for the actual story line per se either. Even though the episodes arc tie in is very impressive, and I do think it is a very good episode plot wise. Why it may be my favorite episode is for this reason; I went into writing it at about 8:00 PM kind've tired, kind've cranky, sort of wanting to get ready for bed, and kind of blanked out, I almost had no idea what I was going to write. But then i sat down, and I produced the longest, and probably one of the best episodes of Eliete Force period. For the above reason and it picked up on two arcs, the whole mysterious human that we have seen from the beginning, and Section 31, who has been up to this point very quiet in the galaxy, and in the show. Plus, it cathces up with Sisko. But I think that this is only just the beginning, "The Fendomar" "Into the Mouth Of Hell." And "The Sound of Drums." not to mention a certain episode that will premier in season six. Let me just say I am curious to see what everyone's reactions will be.
                                And Jumper One. If you have not seen where this particular arc begins, it begins at the episode titled "Scratching the Surface." And this character does pop up every now and then throughout the entire series.

Comment

Working...
                                X