Star Trek on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek on iTunes

Today, the first season of the Original Star Trek series hit iTunes. Like with every other TV Show, each episode costs $1.99, and $56.99 for the first season. Please note that these are the original versions and not the enhanced version that's currently airing in U.S. Syndication.

Here's the Link (it links to the iTunes Store): Link

And for those of who are anti-iTunes (or don't own an iPod) you can get all three seasons of the Original Series on Amazon's Unbox, along with the first three seasons of Enterprise.
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 21 January 2007, 12:45 PM.
    sigpic

Here's something that you guys must know about that episodes on iTunes, some of them are the remastered ones.

Where I heard it.

Apparently, aired remastered episodes like Space Seed (which can be seen in the 30-second preview) and Balance of Terror are included in the iTunes listed, while other aired remastered episodes like City of the Edge of Forever are not listed, yet.

I will add to this thread, after viewing the 30-second iTunes previews (just double click on the episode to view it):

Remastered episodes included with TOS Season 1 on iTunes (viewed on the 30-second preview)
    -Space Seed (Episode 26)
    -Miri (Episode 6)
    -Arena (Episode 23)
    -The Menagerie, Part 1 (Episode 9)
    -The Corbomite Maneuver (Episode 27, I'm uncertain whether this version is the remastered or not)
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 21 January 2007, 06:12 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Today, ST: Voyager was added to iTunes.

As of this post, here's what Star Trek series you can find on iTunes (with links):
      Star Trek TOS Season 1 (original untouched version)
      Star Trek TOS Season 1 (Remastered version)
      Enterprise Season 1
      Star Trek Voyager Season 1
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X