Star Trek: BL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: BL

So does anyone watch Star Trek: Boston Legal? I have to say There was an episode a month or two ago that Had Odo and Quark sparring and it reminded me of the good old time. Oh and Kirk and his womanizing ways. I also love the humor of the show. Any Thoughts?

Don't you mean Stargate/Star Trek:Boston Legal with the lead role character (James Spader) being the original Dr. Daniel Jackson.

It's an ok show, I did enjoy The Practice more, and David E. Kelly's blatant liberalism makes me want to vomit sometimes but overall its rather entertaining.

I do have a problem with the portrayal of Denny Crane's alzheimer's disease. My mother (God Bless her soul) has that hideous disease and it is NOTHING like it's protrayed.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Well I do enjoy seeing old member of Star Trek on TV once again.

Comment

The show is overly liberal ( I myself a conservative) but the entertianment outwieghs the political agenda.

Its like a sci Fi convention there! Kirk, Odo, Dr. jackson, and te ocasional guest appearence, its amazing. I would love to see lenard Nimoy make an appearance.

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        I do have a problem with the portrayal of Denny Crane's alzheimer's disease. My mother (God Bless her soul) has that hideous disease and it is NOTHING like it's protrayed.
        i am sorry to hear about your mother but the show has made it clear that Denny does not have alzhiemers. They state that he has a condition that over time can progress into it. (I am sorry, i cannot recall the name of it). But that is a common misconception

Comment

I like Boston Legal. Its nice seeing actors who could have been typecast, in other roles that are very different. (I assume you all saw the recent episode with Ethan Philips in it, too?)
          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
            I like Boston Legal.
            I love it, too. It's a really funny show, and Shatner's freaking awesome in that show, especially when he's around Spader. My family watches the show every Tuesday, it's one of the few shows that we watch together.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
              I like Boston Legal. Its nice seeing actors who could have been typecast, in other roles that are very different. (I assume you all saw the recent episode with Ethan Philips in it, too?)
              The episode also had a scene with Rene Auberjonois and Armin Shimerman fighting with each other.....

Comment

Working...
              X