Star Trek Legacy Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
    I have the 360 version, it's a great game. A year or 2 and there'll be quite a few mods for the game. I'm already at the TNG levels.
    So you have to start this thing at the beginning of the Star Trek timeline (with the NX-01 I presume). That's not very fair.....I'd just want to skip right to piloting the Defiant.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      So you have to start this thing at the beginning of the Star Trek timeline (with the NX-01 I presume). That's not very fair.....I'd just want to skip right to piloting the Defiant.
      I personally would like to jump to Voyager, but what can you do?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
        I personally would like to jump to Voyager, but what can you do?
        So.....the reward for making it through all the levels or whatever is to get to pilot Voyager? (the most "modern" of the ships)

Personally, I think that sounds.....underwhelming.

Comment

Here's where you can download the mods.
          Legacy Files
          Some Mods that are reccomended:
          Luna Class
          Prometheus Class
          Galaxy X(All Good Things Enterprise D)
          3 Galaxy Class Refits(Topredo Refit, Tactical Refit, Borg Weapons Refit)
          Klingon Battle Music.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

So.....the reward for making it through all the levels or whatever is to get to pilot Voyager? (the most "modern" of the ships)

Personally, I think that sounds.....underwhelming.
            Actually, don't know much about the game Trek Girl, I just assumed there would be Voyager missions since Janeway is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
              Actually, don't know much about the game Trek Girl, I just assumed there would be Voyager missions since Janeway is in it.
              Yeah, I don't know anything either.....just what people are saying on this thread.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know anything either.....just what people are saying on this thread.
                I don't know much about the game either. I'm only going by in-game features I've read previously and folks who've played it here.

Most games I've played have the more advanced weaponry and vehicles locked at the beginning of the game until either: the player progresses through to later stages of the game, completes special missions or discovers secret areas. The guys here who are already playing Legacy will know better. But yeah, I'd love to pilot that little shark from the get-go and find some Jem'Hadar and Borg to chew on for breakfast.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Here's some more info on the game,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index...acy&platform=0

Comment

Cool Legacy Mods Site: Legacy Mods
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                      Cool Legacy Mods Site: Legacy Mods
                      I like the Promethues, looks good.

Comment

You pretty much play through all the series. You'll get to Voyager towards the end of the game I think.

I'm gonna have to get the PC version so I can have all these mods.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          You pretty much play through all the series. You'll get to Voyager towards the end of the game I think.

I'm gonna have to get the PC version so I can have all these mods.
                          I am really tempted to get this now, despite all the bad reviews.

Comment

In all fairness, it's just the PC copy that has had bad reviews.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                              In all fairness, it's just the PC copy that has had bad reviews.
                              That's the version I would get since I do not have an Xbox 360.

Comment

I'm going to try my luck again and see if I can find a pc version somewhere....*crossing fingers*....without going on-line.

Comment

Working...
                                X