No announcement yet.

Star Trek Legacy Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I pre-ordered it and that game came out on Thursday but I haven't gotten it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
      People seem to be saying that the 360 version is pretty good while the PC port was horrible.

So unless they do some serious patching to the PC version, get it for 360.
      Judging by the bug list, the PC version looked as though it was unfinished and not fully tested. Just goes to show where the most development time went into. Maybe a few patches down the line will improve the game.

That is what really bugs me; a game that was in development for two platforms, yet it was only 'ported' over to the PC. The Xbox 360 and the PC are supposed to be similar to develop games for as they both use the DirectX programming interface. Maybe when DirectX 10 is released, we'll see seamless development between both platforms.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I've never played a game in my life on any type of console or PC, is it still worth getting for PC? Obviously I won't notice if it's lower quality then other games.....

Comment

For those in the UK. Star Trek:Legacy. *shakes head* I'm skeptical of any game that has that low a price on launch.

Has anyone in the US bought it though? I'm curious as to a fellow Trekkie's opinion rather than a random magazine. (Who are frequently wrong. Fahrenheit, Armada II, San Andreas...)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Well I am getting the game today but I wont be playing it. I will be gone for about a week. A Star Trek Voyager marathon is calling out to me. so I'll see you then!

Comment

But but... you can't just leave us hanging on tenterhooks for a whole week!!! You must give us your opinion of the game. We gotta know if it's worth buying!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                But but... you can't just leave us hanging on tenterhooks for a whole week!!! You must give us your opinion of the game. We gotta know if it's worth buying!
                This is a busy week for me and Star Trek. Voyager is on from 9AM-5PM and then an hour for dinner, then I'm on my 360 from 6PM-10PM. From what I have seen/played so far I would recommend the 360 version as a good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                  This is a busy week for me and Star Trek. Voyager is on from 9AM-5PM and then an hour for dinner, then I'm on my 360 from 6PM-10PM. From what I have seen/played so far I would recommend the 360 version as a good buy.
                  Wow.....aren't your eyes hurting yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Wow.....aren't your eyes hurting yet?
                    I'm guessing by Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                      Aye well, its seems like the PC version was just an afterthought. When cross platform games are developed, the console is always king. PC and console games have never translated well anyway, apart from (in my not very well shared opinion) Halo, which actually began its life as a PC game. Bah. The patches might bring ST: Legacy back up to standard. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                        Aye well, its seems like the PC version was just an afterthought. When cross platform games are developed, the console is always king. PC and console games have never translated well anyway, apart from (in my not very well shared opinion) Halo, which actually began its life as a PC game. Bah. The patches might bring ST: Legacy back up to standard. We'll see.
                        I know. The 360 is the better.

Comment

I just saw the PC version out today here in Australia. But I'm going to wait and get it of a friend.

LOOKS COOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Reviews for the 360 version have been alot better. Anyone played it on the 360?
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The 360 version is better? Damn. That's like an extra 10 or 20 quid...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I'm not getting it cuz I have no need to. Star Trek Bridge Commander is a better game because I can atleast play SG ships on the game using mods.
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X