No announcement yet.

No Alien captains????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worf was pretty much Commander of the Defiant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
      Just a couple quick questions, were there ever any Hispanic characters given roles as main characters (recurring guests)? Was Siddig el Faddil the only Middle Eastern actor to be given a main role? What about East Indian individuals? Or were Spain, Central and South America, the Middle East and India all wiped out sometime between now and the 23rd century? I sure hope not.
      Actually, it was.

A lot of the 'approved' fiction about Khan Singh (theoretically from India) indicates that during the Eugenics Wars, the Earth was reduced almost to another dark age.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303 View Post
        Im a long way away from being a trekie, i dont even watch Startrek, however to imporve me general knollege i did read up on it (i had a sci-fi themed quiz not long ago) and i remember reading that between the Original series and the movies, Spock was captian of the enterpise while Kirk went and did his own thing.
        That is true Spock was the Captain for a bit, and then he died.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X