X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to watch...if only I had to money to buy the seasons

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

All 4 seasons of Enterprise are available on DVD for $50 each.

Comment

do you happen to have a spare 50 bucks??

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          All 4 seasons of Enterprise are available on DVD for $50 each.
          Where are you shopping? I can't find them for any less than $124 (CDN).

Comment

that's like...100 dollars here!!!! Oh dear God...I will never get to see those eps!

Wait...mondays on sci fi are enterprise night (it used to be SG1 night )...that's only 4 eps a week! OMG...I'm going to die. Why did I have to get so addicted?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
              that's like...100 dollars here!!!! Oh dear God...I will never get to see those eps!

Wait...mondays on sci fi are enterprise night (it used to be SG1 night )...that's only 4 eps a week! OMG...I'm going to die. Why did I have to get so addicted?
              Cigarettes, drugs, Enterprise..... Did your parents ever teach you about the dangers of addiction?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Where are you shopping? I can't find them for any less than $124 (CDN).
                Crap, I'm sorry. It's TNG, DS9, and VOY that are $50 per season. TOS and ENT are still $100 per season, I believe. Well, there's always e-bay. That's where I got my ENT Season 1 set.

that's like...100 dollars here!!!! Oh dear God...I will never get to see those eps! Wait...mondays on sci fi are enterprise night (it used to be SG1 night )...that's only 4 eps a week! OMG...I'm going to die. Why did I have to get so addicted?
                Calm down. Don't focus on collecting the whole series. Just get one season at a time. You don't have any ENT, right? For now, just focus on getting Season 1. You can get a new copy of Season 1 off E-Bay for just $50.

Comment

I know...I was focusing on one season at a time!!!! I am a new fan...and I dont have 50 dollars!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I know...I was focusing on one season at a time!!!! I am a new fan...and I dont have 50 dollars!
                    Lol, I'm an old fan and I haven't got the DVDs either. Unfortunately it's one of the more expensive shows out there.

Comment

lol...I am a farscape fan (about 120 and up per season...unless you are luck enough to find a starnurst pack)...I feel the pain. I found it on ebay for about 129 and up for the whole series though (enterprise, not Farscape)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I know how you feel. I only have Season 1 on DVD. Get a jar, label it ENTERPRISE DVD's, and start dropping in dollars and change.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                          I know how you feel. I only have Season 1 on DVD. Get a jar, label it ENTERPRISE DVD's, and start dropping in dollars and change.
                          LOL That's what I'm doing for Doctor Who at the moment.

Comment

Muahaha!!! I believe I have convinced my parents that it is vital to my teenege development to get me the series (I have crazy good persuasive skills). I think they are going to order the series for me.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXvk37_dzxs&NR=1

I found these on youtube, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXvk37_dzxs&NR=1

Jaccuse! Little Billy Bakula will know his daddy!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

You know, I almost think that B&B didn't watch season 4 of Enterprise before they wrote that finale. Maybe that's why it was so disjointed from the rest of the season (and series). It's not like they wrote much else in season 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X