This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smegger56
    Hell, just the show was poor. It's like, they would get attacked by a ship of equal power, they say 'target their weapons array' or 'target their engines' and wallah, there enemy has been defeated.

But, that's just one teeny weeny annoyuance i have with the show. Infact, i'd say the worst character in Trek, and one of the worst in sci-fi and any other gebre, is Janeway. I HATED that woman.
    They always had to get fired at first so that they could be morally superior...

That's another thing that annoyed me... Excessive amounts of morals... ethics... etc.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
      They always had to get fired at first so that they could be morally superior...

That's another thing that annoyed me... Excessive amounts of morals... ethics... etc.
      That's one thing I liked about DS9, when Garek blew up a Romulan warbird in order to get them on the Federations side against the Dominion, with Sisko talking about it to a computer log, and then, accepts it had to be done... and then he deletes the file.

Voyager was a load of my Ar*e.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
      Lister: 'Why not?'
      Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
      Cat: 'Can we see him?'
      Rimmer: 'See who?'
      Cat: 'The king.'
      Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
      Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
      Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Well yes, the ethics in DS9 were fascinating... but the ethics in Voyager just seemed a bit simple to me... didn't make you think much... And they were excessive...

Comment

Voyager just....Didn't go anywhere - It stayed dull from beginning to end, and was more like Hollyoaks In Space.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

The major big-things-of-change stuff were as follows:
            Torres (must be spelled wrong...) and Paris got married
            The borg turned up
            They got home
            Other then that, the series hardly ever had the good kind of change that keeps things interesting...

Comment

The war in DS9 was really something - if only voyager had one of them.

Say that the borg followed Voyager home the last ep, only to come out of the wormhole to face the largest armada of starfleet ships ever put together - now THAT would've given Voyager the lime light!
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Me agrees. I would like it a lot better at least...

Comment

Remember how the Equinox crew were after a few years in the Delta Quadrant? That's how Voyager should have been like, less crew, tired and dirty, ship all banged up. Think "Year Of Hell" but all the time! No starbases, limited fuel, supplies and crew, the ship should have been in a right state, but it was brand spanking new by the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                    Remember how the Equinox crew were after a few years in the Delta Quadrant? That's how Voyager should have been like, less crew, tired and dirty, ship all banged up. Think "Year Of Hell" but all the time! No starbases, limited fuel, supplies and crew, the ship should have been in a right state, but it was brand spanking new by the next episode.
                    That's one of the things I suddenly realize I didn't think of enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X