• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universes

Ok: I know that in the Star Trek Genre...theres the

Federation Universe
    and the
    Terran Empire Universe (Parallel Universe/Mirror Universe)

Is there only these two? Or is it like in Sliders/other shows countless universes and that one is the nearest?

Blitz xxx
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

I would say there are multiple universes in the Star Trek err.. universe. In the episode "parallels", Worf experiences multiple shifts between each of them. One universe has the Federation on the brink of defeat by the Borg. Riker was still the Captain of the Enterprise at the time, obviously they failed to get Picard back. LOL! And I just had to laugh at the size of Riker's beard.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

GOSH

Id forgotten that ep...well, actually I never watched it so that might be why...read about it tho!

Hmmm, so why do they always cross into Terran Empire universe and not the others as much...
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

That, I could not tell you for sure. It could be that TPTBs just wanted to show the opposite side of humanity, kind of like the anti Federation. Or maybe the transporter device that bridged the universes only worked between the regular and Terran universe.

Comment

*Spoilers*

In the Ds9 relaunch book, cathedral, they encounter an object in space which changes who ever enters it into a counterpart from an alternate reality. For instance Bashir would get changed into a version of himself that never underwent dna resequencing. Nog would turn into a version of himself who never lost his leg, and ezri would turn into a version of herself who never joined with dax.

As far as realities that they visit on a continuing basis... I can't think of any off hand. There are a crap load of temporary alternate realities though and they all tend to get *fixed* and disapear.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
            I would say there are multiple universes in the Star Trek err.. universe. In the episode "parallels", Worf experiences multiple shifts between each of them. One universe has the Federation on the brink of defeat by the Borg. Riker was still the Captain of the Enterprise at the time, obviously they failed to get Picard back. LOL! And I just had to laugh at the size of Riker's beard.
            Good mention Mr. Freeman. Also, don't forget the universe where the Bajorans were bullying the Enterprise-D.

Comment

^LOL! Good spot. That must've been one seriously messed up universe. Imagine, the Borg might even have been out there spreading the love instead of assimilating.

Comment

Working...
              X