The 602 Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    And you should never rely on what the other people tell you on the quality of a series (unless there are A LOT of people who say it's bad, and I'm talking about 99% of the audience, and even then it's best to see it for yourself), so have a look at Enterprise. You might like it.
    So true! The same thing happened to me. I heard from tons of ppl that ENT sucked so i didnt watch it. But, when I actually sat down and watched it when it started to be played here in Aus I found out that I liked it. Now I cant get enough and watch every week without fail

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
      So true! The same thing happened to me. I heard from tons of ppl that ENT sucked so i didnt watch it. But, when I actually sat down and watched it when it started to be played here in Aus I found out that I liked it. Now I cant get enough and watch every week without fail
      Nice! I found Enterprise to be a very addictive show, I've seen nearly every episode at least three times.....and all of them at least twice, and some many more times then three.....

Comment

An old Data? That would be kinda weird, but better then no Data. But TNG crew on the next movie or two without Data is better then no TNG crew.
        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
          An old Data? That would be kinda weird, but better then no Data. But TNG crew on the next movie or two without Data is better then no TNG crew.
          The thing is that the crew was splitting up- I'm not interested in the idea of a movie about Riker and Troi on the Titan (though I know alot of people are), and any TNG movie on the Enterprise would feel incomplete- with only Picard, Geordi, and Crusher left (is Worf still at DS9?- Don't spoil though). It would be tough to find an excuse to get this scattered crew back together in a non-contrived way. And as for Data, it wouldn't be the same without Data- a story about B4 would be interesting, but I can't help feel that it would lack a presence that Data always had especially in the movies, where he was so close to humanity- it would be like re-peating TNG S1 from that stand-point. And having a B4 that looked older wouldn't work at all.

Comment

I thought Riker was given his own command.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
              I thought Riker was given his own command.
              Yes, in Nemesis he and Troi were moving over to the Titan.

Comment

The Star Trek forum has stopped, stone dead! The other forums are moving slowly today as well. Everyone must be preparing themselves for the new Stargate seasons.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I'm in full Stargate and Atlantis mode myself. I have avoided all spoilers this upcoming season so I am physced for tonight!.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

No know what I'm doing tonight? Random activities. I'm at this thing at ISU for the next two weeks (I've been here a week).

It's accually really fun. I've never been more social in my life.

Am I watching stargate? No. My dad will probably tap it.

Go Star Trek!

Comment

This is a cool idea for a thread...

*luffs his trek*

Comment

OMG Look at this! It's 'amaze'-ing Jim, but not as we know it. This is awesome. A farmer in York, Northern England created this maze to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Trek.

He used satelitte technology to cut out the shapes in a corn field. The rendering of the Enterprise looks amazing ...ahem. You can see the Enterprise firing on the Borg cube, and what looks like Captain Picard next to his arch enemies.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                          OMG Look at this! It's 'amaze'-ing Jim, but not as we know it. This is awesome. A farmer in York, Northern England created this maze to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Trek.

He used satelitte technology to cut out the shapes in a corn field. The rendering of the Enterprise looks amazing ...ahem. You can see the Enterprise firing on the Borg cube, and what looks like Captain Picard next to his arch enemies.
                          That is so cool! *begins planning trip to York*

Comment

what about stargate if this topic no ones chatingit should close
                            [url]http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.phphttp:sigpic

Comment

Er?
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by name View Post
                                what about stargate if this topic no ones chatingit should close
                                You're the one who drudged up an old thread, we don't "close" topics around here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X