Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    It's similar to how 3D checkers work.
    There's 3D checkers now??? Is it common or am I just a little slow...lol, still dont get the 3D chess...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
      There's 3D checkers now??? Is it common or am I just a little slow...lol, still dont get the 3D chess...
      I would love to have a 3D chess set.....There will some Trekkie out there who's making them.....

Comment

I had a 3D Tic-Tac-Toe game a while back (a LONG while back).

Oh--Symbiosis; if you miss it don't despair--it wasn't that great. A heavy-handed analogy of drug addiction, notable only for an appearance of Merritt Buttrick and Judson Scott (how could I forget? *sigh*).

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          I would love to have a 3D chess set.....There will some Trekkie out there who's making them.....
          http://www.chessvariants.com/3d.dir/startrek.html

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
            Ah that's cool. There was always people playing 3D chess in Ten-Forward on Enterprise D.

Looks difficult because players have to take the extra dimension into account. Pity I can't play traditional chess though.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hey, I just saw "Shuttlepod One" again, and there was something really sad I noticed... [SPOILERS FOR ST:E's "Shuttlepod One" And "These are the Voyages..."]

At one point Trip says that he expects there to be a Charles Tucker IV. But he dies before he has any children! That kinda made me sad.
              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel
                Hey, I just saw "Shuttlepod One" again, and there was something really sad I noticed... [SPOILERS FOR ST:E's "Shuttlepod One" And "These are the Voyages..."]

At one point Trip says that he expects there to be a Charles Tucker IV. But he dies before he has any children! That kinda made me sad.
                I love Shuttlepod One, I think that's my favourite Enterprise ep- he did have a kid, he had Elizabeth, who died of course. So maybe that doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                  The game is called Parrises Squares. Apparently, players can actually be injured and die.
                  How is this game played? Do we know?
                  I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Do you know what Spike's airing schedule over the next while is (as in if they showed 11001001 are they showing all season one at the moment)? I missed an episode that I haven't seen- "Symbiosis", on SPACE last week so it'll take at least seven months to come back round- so I'll have to look out for it on Spike, but I recall that their ordering of TNG eps is somewhat erratic.
                    Well, it might be in chronological order by season, but I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                      Well, it might be in chronological order by season, but I might be wrong.
                      They're confusing.....I was just wondering if they had shown episodes chronologiclally up to this point (I have seen them jump around quite a bit in their airing order, but that was awhile ago)

Comment

How is this game played? Do we know?
                        Eh, well, I can't remember if the game has actually been shown in any of the series. I could however, point you to Memory Alpha, there is an explanation of the game there.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I love Shuttlepod One, I think that's my favourite Enterprise ep- he did have a kid, he had Elizabeth, who died of course. So maybe that doesn't count.
                          Sure, not only did she die, but she was a clone. THAT was sad too!

sigpic

Comment

So whats your favorite show?

Comment

Show- as in episode- of what?

Or show, as in different shows?

Comment

As in Star Trek series? Hmmm... that's a toughie.

I'd have to say Voyager.

I think.

But, it's pretty close between VOY and TNG.

And I liked ENT a lot too, but it wasn't as good as the other two.

So, yeah. Voyager.

Although, I'll watch any and all Star Trek.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X