Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have all the DVD's and watched them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep Discont DVD is having their 20 % off sale now. So people wanting to fill in his or her Trek collection holes can do so. The three valid codes are DVDTALK or USATODAY or NYTIMES.

Comment

i have all TNG on dvd and most of VOY on video, i'm collecting stargate on dvd first then i'm gonna get TOS!
      SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

That's a lot of DVDs. Like $500 worth...
        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

I have them all. It took me a good week to watch them. so I stocked up on lot's of beer and hot pockets. I didn't sleep that much that week and my wife is still pissed that I did that. DS9 and VGR are still my favorite shows so I watched them a lot more then the others.

Comment

Hey, for those of you in Canada and the States, I'd highly recommend checking out Costco Wholesale if you're looking to buy Trek DVD seasons. I just started working there a few weeks ago and discovered that they're selling TNG seasons for $54.99 CAD! I was shocked beyond words! Every other store I've ever seen them in had them priced between $100 and $140 per season!

You can bet that as soon as I get paid, I'll have some purchases to make!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
              Hey, for those of you in Canada and the States, I'd highly recommend checking out Costco Wholesale if you're looking to buy Trek DVD seasons. I just started working there a few weeks ago and discovered that they're selling TNG seasons for $54.99 CAD! I was shocked beyond words! Every other store I've ever seen them in had them priced between $100 and $140 per season!

You can bet that as soon as I get paid, I'll have some purchases to make!
              Costco selling Trek DVDs? Aside from Nemesis I have never seen a Trek DVD at Costco. Have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X