First Contact Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Contact Day

You know it's better than Christmas, better than your birthday.....It's First Contact Day!

From this day we have..... -57 years until the Vulcans make First Contact with Earth.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...icle/5155.html

Happy pending First Contact Day.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
      Happy pending First Contact Day.

57 years to go.....think it's time to start making the travel plans to Montana?

Comment

well my preference is Federation day on May 16th so beat that, federation day is the day of looking back and appreciating all those ugly aliens who joined lol
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I just hope I remember first contact day when im 75 so that I can look and see...Maybe they'll come early?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
          Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
          Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
            I just hope I remember first contact day when im 75 so that I can look and see...Maybe they'll come early?
            I'll be 75 too, well 74, nearly 75. I wonder if people will actually go to Montana (will people still watch Trek? Hopefully movie eleven/new series will be out by then..... )- that would be just a few years short of Star Trek's 100 anniversery.....Doubt the actors will still be doing the conventions.....

Comment

ill be in my 70's too! cant wait
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I know.....I'd actually go to Montana and camp out, just for the hec of it.....

Comment

sounds fun
                  sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have a stasis pod they can lend me? 'Cos I would prefer to witness First Contact while I'm still in my prime (alive).
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

dito i need 1 too
                      sigpic

Comment

Why don't we just all jump in my time machine from the "wishlist thread" in off topic!? Problem solved. Cos if Trek's taught us anything it's that the more people travel in time travel the better...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                          Why don't we just all jump in my time machine from the "wishlist thread" in off topic!? Problem solved. Cos if Trek's taught us anything it's that the more people travel in time travel the better...
                          good idea
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                            This is very true! We must all travel through time to first contact day in Anubis69s time machine!
                            sigpic

Comment

im coming
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X