No announcement yet.

favorite startrek line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Trials and Tribulations Dax said something like: "Command wore gold, ops wore red, and women wore...less."

Also, I like this one, it's like half line half scene:

Scotty: "I know this ship like the back of my hand." *CLUNK*

Comment

KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
        In Trials and Tribulations Dax said something like: "Command wore gold, ops wore red, and women wore...less."

Also, I like this one, it's like half line half scene:

Scotty: "I know this ship like the back of my hand." *CLUNK*
        ROTFLMAO! I'd forgotten about those!

Speaking of "Trials and Tribble-ations," there's the whole conversation about Worf and lilacs...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Mine is from a DS9 episode Season 7. Kor is about to leave to fight off Jem Hadar fighters, basically going to his death. He steps on the tranporter pad and says...

Kor: "Long live the Empire."

then beams away. Great stuff.

Comment

I've always been a HUGE fan of Kirk's final log entry in Star Trek VI:

Captain's Log, stardate 9529.1. This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the voyages we have begun, and journey to all the undiscovered countries, boldly going where no man... where no one has gone before.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
              I've always been a HUGE fan of Kirk's final log entry in Star Trek VI:

Captain's Log, stardate 9529.1. This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the voyages we have begun, and journey to all the undiscovered countries, boldly going where no man... where no one has gone before.
              Thats a real good one too.

Comment

I like the one where Kirk and McCoy are talking about how Spock seems more human and Spock says: "I see no reason why I should stand here and be insulted."

Comment

Aww so many good ones many of mine for "first contact"

Deana: if you are looking for my proffesional opinion, as ships councilor.....he's nuts!

Riker: i'll be sure to note that in my log.

also the famous speech between lily and picard in his ready room will for me go down as picards best moment in the show.

and for DS9 garak aka andrew robinson had some of the best lines in the show, his smarmy personality and cool laid back attitude ensured a good and robust line whenever he was in an episode, also odo had some brilliant lines as the series went on.

Dukat: you ask for the use of my ship under the pretense of using my own daughter to get me here and when i arrive i find out you are pregnant major!

Kira: well im happy to dissapoint you dukat!

Dukat: im sure first minister shakar was most pleased at the fact...

Kira: oh shakar''s not the father

dukat: then who is?

kira: cheif O'brien.

the look on his face is priceless, some of the banter in ST made the a shows memerable, im sure i could think of many quotes but im sure that they would fill the entire screen page
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

"I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us."
                    Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." This was what I looked like at the theater during that one: (Except I'm a girl and I don't have glasses.)

Comment

i think that some of the best lines or banter was from season 3 i think called "the die is cast" it was a two part episode about the cardassians allied with the romulans to fight the dominion, garak has the most creepy and slick lines as does Odo who together made some of the best lines, the episode was full of excellently written dialogue.

Garak: you eat as if someone was going to come a long and snatch away your plate doctor.

Garak: "somebody should do a study"- implying that humans are greedy and gluttonus people!!!

Garak: you know what the bad thing is Odo......i'm a very good tayler.

Garak: well the sight of it burning wasn't exaclly tragic!!

oh the old episodes, that two part and the episode two part where Sisko goes back in time to earth and leads a rebellion in the shelters was great...ah the memories.....sigh
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

"Resistance is futile" - 'nuff said

and a close second:

EMH (to Seven, offended): I can see that persistance is futile.
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

"Up until about a hundred years ago, there was one question that burned in every human, that made us study the stars and dream of traveling to them, "Are we alone?" Our generation is privileged to know the answer to that question. We are all explorers, driven to know what's over the horizon, what's beyond our own shores. And yet, the more I've experienced, the more I've learned that no matter how far we travel, or how fast we get there, the most profound discoveries are not necessarily beyond that next star. They're within us...woven into the threads that bind us, all of us, to each other. The final frontier begins in this hall. Let's explore it together." - Jonathan Archer, Terra Prime, Star Trek Enterprise

Comment

Just browsing Wikipedia and i came across this:

Bashir: I can't believe you're not pressing charges.
                              Garak: Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed a similar concern, but really doctor, there was no harm done.
                              Bashir: They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavical.
                              Garak: Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos.
                              Bashir: Garak, this isn't funny.
                              Garak: I'm serious, doctor! Thanks to your administrations I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime.

Genius!!!! Garak really is a legend.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

ROFL Brilliant stuff! I saw that a few weeks ago when I was looking for quotes.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X