• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I learned something new! Thanks.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

Nope. Geordi said it was the most advanced ship in the fleet and of course when they got to Earth Picard took over command of the attack fleet but the only Enterprise that has ever been confirmed to be the Flagship of the whole Starfleet is the Enterprise D.
      And the "flagship of the fleet" was destroyed by an aging rustbucket *mumbles about the idiocy of the writers for "Generations"*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

And the "flagship of the fleet" was destroyed by an aging rustbucket *mumbles about the idiocy of the writers for "Generations"*
        The battle itself is awful but I'm ok with it in theory. Once you find a way through shields ships in Trek are pretty fragile things.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

The battle itself is awful but I'm ok with it in theory. Once you find a way through shields ships in Trek are pretty fragile things.
          But in "Wrath of Kahn" the Enterprise, a Constitution refit, survives getting the absolute crap beat out of it after getting fired on without shields up by the Reliant...logic dictates that by the 24th century Federation starship hulls should've become more durable, not less

and even without shields a Galaxy-class starship has enough firepower that just a few good direct hits from its powerful phasers should've vaporized the BoP, long before the shots from said BoP should've been a threat to the warp core

and don't get me started on the apparently very faulty core ejection systems....in the words of Scotty in "Final Frontier"...."I think this new ship was put together by monkeys"

Comment

Okay. But out of all the Enterprises, what's your favorite? Mine is the Enterprise-E.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
              Okay. But out of all the Enterprises, what's your favorite? Mine is the Enterprise-E.
              I'll always have a soft spot for the good ol' Enterprise-D, the victim of bad writing

Comment

I just happened to see this treading on Twitter. It's Darmok and Jalad from TNG: https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Darm...ertical=trends

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I know this thread is about Star Trek: TNG, but look what I found in our local Hobby Lobby this morning...

It's holographic, and moves from them holding their phasers, to this one above. It's really cool! I just wish it was of the TNG stars, though.

Comment

So does anyone here know how Patrick Stewart got the part of Captain Picard? He's so good at the part!

Comment

Quick question for you all. I want to get a Next Gen costume for Halloween this year, preferably one like this...

What's a good place other than eBay to find them and how much should I expect to spend? TIA!

Comment

Wil Wheaton Returns as Wesley Crusher in Star Trek Online: Ascension

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Found this on YouTube...

Comment

What did you guys think of Star Trek: Insurrections? I liked it!

Comment

All Four 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' Films Arriving on 4K Ultra HD for First Time Ever

Comment

Jonathan Frakes posted this on his twitter (video title: "The Riker" Maneuver on "Ground Floor"):

Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/jonathansfrakes/...05400611901440

Comment

Working...
                                X