the Star Trek: Voyager Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

I loved the end too where Kathryn was fighting her her life and she focused on Chakotay as he was telling her to fight.

I know. Wonder what would have happened if she went with somebody else.

Another episode I liked a lot was Timeless.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Harry and Chakotay both looked cute with the traces of grey in their hair! LOL!

I really liked the two parter WORKFORCE. That was a really good one from S7
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't really ship for Janeway/Chakotay when the show was on as I got into it during the time the 2nd season had just finished rerunning and the 3rd had begun, but when I did my Voyager rewatch I could see why people would ship them and would have defiantly preferred that over 7/Chakotay. I don't mind Janeway and Chakotay together because in my Sims 1 game I had them living in house together with Enterprise's Capt. Archer and Trip Tucker. Now my favorite relationship of Voyager would have to be Tom and B'Elanna.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I did like B'Elanna and Tom a lot too. That was my Voyager ship that worked out.
          sigpic

Comment

Me too, and they were a good example of why it doesn't necessarily ruin a pairing if they get together.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll give credit to voyager. As much as it's my least favourite series of the 5, it did do a good job of portraying a realistic, flawed relationship in Paris and Torres in the same way that DS9 created the perfectly realistic friendship in Bashir and O'Brian.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

B'Elanna and Tom were awesome together on Voyager!! They had to work, had to find a balance between them! IT was awesome!! And what I liked most about them was the fact that Tom stuck around through B'Elanna's bouts of anger! LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

I like to think that Torres and Paris helped bring about J/C after they returned to Earth. As many alternate timelines on that show... it happened in one of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's what bothers me about the finale, there's not enough resolution, which is why I hope for another official Trek-project outside of JJs timeline that takes place after Voyager got home. They could easily fix endgame with on little sentence in a new movie about a new crew/ship with old characters making cameos or being mentioned...
                    Appearances may be deceiving.
                    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
                    A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
                    Never run with... scissors?

Comment

Tom and B'elanna are/were my favorite couple. They were written in a believable relationship. They started off friends, then it evolved from there.

Best friendship is definetly Bashir and O'Brian.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the finale could have taken three parts... but I guess there's a novel for that instead.
                        sigpic

Comment

I refuse to watch ENDGAME..... ever.... it was a mess!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            I refuse to watch ENDGAME..... ever.... it was a mess!!!
                            The Admiral messed with the timeline. Or maybe it was Q junior.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've watched the FINALE once and that was enough for me! LMAO!!

I really liked the episode with Junoir!!! hahahaha!! That was such a fun episode! LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I do like the Q episodes. Mainly Chakotay being jealous, 'cause shippy reasons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X