No announcement yet.

Braga: I'm Done With Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I didn't jump on the "anti-Braga" band wagon. I thought that Voyager was still entertaining (at least to me). Then I started watching "Enterprise", and I realize why everyone didn't like him. Honestly, not to be to mean, but he's not that great of sci-fi producer. Because of that non-enjoyment called "Enterprise" I didn't watch his new show. I'm kinda of happy that his new show was canceled. Maybe, just maybe, it will teach him to try something completely different.
    Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I like Voyager. I even liked some parts of Enterprise. Season 1. But only some. And then I jsut stopped watching altogether.

Needless to say, the only thing that made Enterprise good is crossing over to Stargate (aka CONNOR TRINNEER)
      Bring Davis Back!

Comment

I LOVED Voyager, and Enterprise had such potential but Braga never let Voyager achieve it's potential and he completely squandered Enterprise's. I hope Manny Coto takes over now.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          I'm not gonna bash Braga, but good ridance none the less. You did some great things for the ST franchise and I enjoyed alot of your work over the years. But Star Trek needs new blood and new ideas so it can rise again.
          I hate to disagree... I can see some problems here and there, but I for one thought Enterprise was fantastic. I think Season 2 was a season that was so-so and caused viewers to leave, but season 3 was one of the best seasons of 'trek ever... and the sad thing was UPN canceled Enterprise when it was still the #1 or #2 show on the network.

Comment

I thought that season 3 had nothing to do with Braga, instead it was all Manny Coto. I did watch some of the last episodes, and they were good. I feel that Coto came a little to late. If he came at the beginning of 'Enterprise' then the show would still be on television.
            Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Working...
            X