No announcement yet.

Who is your Favourite Vulcan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to go with father and son, Sarek and Spock.
    Honorable mention:Tuvok

I'm sure I read somewhere in an interviewthat Jolene Blalock (sp.?) was really unhappy with the way they had her play T'Pol. It would have been interesting to see if her way of doing it would have been more true to canon.....

Comment

I LIKED the one with pointy ears and dark eyebrows
      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

I loved T'Pau from Enterprise. She was a hottie!

I also liked Robin Curtis' Saavik.

Did you know that the guy who played T'Pol's hubby, "Koss", I think his name was...anyway, he played the Borg who didn't want to share his thoughts with the others in Unification part II. Lore convinced him to shae his thoughts.

Comment

Spock gets my vote, perhaps because he was half human which gave him a slight personality unlike most of the other ones

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
            Is that a two or three parter? I didn't care for Enterprise, but I've been catching a few episodes now and then. The episode last weekend had Captain Archer with Surak in his head (somehow--I wasn't paying close enough attention) and was "to be continued" and, if I remember right, it was continued from some weird storm the week before.

So far, I like it, but I'm withholding final judgment until I see the last part.
            That's the one, it's a two parter I believe. The second part (Kir'Shara) is good too, I actually preferred it...

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              But is rhythm what we look for in a Vulcan?
              Rhythm is the logic of the body.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

depends on what kind of rhythm you got going....T'Pol had that sparking rhythm for certain and she could act like a Vulcan, that is until the writers screwed it up.
                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                Pay it forward

Comment

Tuvok got better as the series went a long. When Voyager first started I thought he was about the stupidest Vulcan in the history of Vulcans. You think with a Vulcan security cheif they may have been able to avoid having the ship taken over at least once!!! But like I said, I think by season 3 he was fine.

T'pol was not as logical as I like my vulcans. I like them in uniforms or long robes, I dont see spandex as particuarly logical. She was also very emotional. I actually liked her character as a character (she was one of the better written ENT characters) but not as a Vulcan character.

Spock. Well he had his issues with uniforms, but they all did back then. He also had the occasional emotional issue. But he rarely had lapses of complete stupidity. He was the first and the classic so I vote for him.

Spock is my favorite vulcan.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

ah i would have to also go for tuvok, he could dance and sing, and he did a pretty good job at keeping terrible little children in their place, i cant remember that episode but it was season 2 and it was very funny to see he balance logic with discipline and almost lose his cool well almost but he was always logical and cool.

he could not however for the love nor all the gold latinum in the alpha quadrant make a good brekfast in "futures end" his fast food breakfast was a funny moment indeed, his perfomrmance in another episode i cannot remember the name to was great as an angry vulcan who was arrogant and hateful indeed he even made a holoprogram to strangle nelix which in my books wins over all of the good points i have made so far hehe
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Sarek created the model for all Vulcans. With him playing the first Vulcan in TOS, that pretty much became the standard to gauge all Vulcans on screen that is.
                      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                      Pay it forward

Comment

Spock. Can't beat the original!
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I don't mind Tuvok..actually, him and the original ST Vulcan Spock are tops IMO.
                          Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

My fav has got to be SPOCK....he was funny without even trying and was known to joke with kirk and McCoy!
                            SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

My favs are Soval and Tuvok.

Also why did this thread die?

Comment

Tuvok, followed by Sarek. I do like Spock as a character, but I don't really count him as a Vulcan, since he was half-human. Much of his life seemed to be spent trying to fight his human half and that got boring after a while.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X