Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    Alright my good friend's Star Trek Quiz #23 (all purpose) is on!. I have almost completed all the questions (this one is going to be fun and detailed!) I am very proud of this one, this quiz has it all (as I'm sure you will all love it!).

I still haven't chosen a DS9 episode to highlight in the "episode specific multi-answer question". (I was thinking Accession since we are currently discussing this one). And I also need a specific Trek character (from TNG, DS9 or VOY) to use in "character specific multi-answer question". Feel free to offer any suggestions (I will tell you which ones I pick in the next few days).

This Quiz has an extensive Star Trek Movie Questions Section (including Star Trek: XI 2009) The other movie questions are from ST: VI The Undiscovered Country and ST: VIII First Contact.
    I got your email brother Fifth Race. I will definitely be there for your all new Star Trek Quiz. I missed this place and this thread in particular. I haven't watched much television lately or anything for that matter. But like brother Starbase stated "you gave me a great reason to dust off my Trek DVD's" lol. I won't be around a week from Monday, but if you put it off until the following Monday (April 5), that would work perfectly for me.

Accession would be a great episode to hi-lite. And Kira is always a fine choice to hi-lite in the upcoming quiz as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
      O'Brien missing his 'true love'.
      Darts. You, of course, mean darts.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        Darts. You, of course, mean darts.
        That and Julain lol Julians jealousy towards Keiko was obvious yet subtle. The writers did a great job of portraying a great buddy relationship between 2 guy's that truly loved and cared for one another. I have a few male friends that I love dearly (not in a sexual way of course) lol.

Comment

I got your email brother Fifth Race. I will definitely be there for your all new Star Trek Quiz. I missed this place and this thread in particular. I haven't watched much television lately or anything for that matter. But like brother Starbase stated "you gave me a great reason to dust off my Trek DVD's" lol. I won't be around a week from Monday, but if you put it off until the following Monday (April 5), that would work perfectly for me.
          Great to see you brother Weyoun and I'm gald all is well with you and wife and it's great to hear your Viszla doggie (named Weyoun) is doing great as well. I was kind of leaning on April 5 (2 weeks from next Monday) to do the Quiz. I am going out of town over the next 2 weekends so April 5 works out perfectly for me as well.

BTW - Great review of Accession.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

That and Julain lol Julians jealousy towards Keiko was obvious yet subtle. The writers did a great job of portraying a great buddy relationship between 2 guy's that truly loved and cared for one another. I have a few male friends that I love dearly (not in a sexual way of course) lol.
            I am grossed out now. I never saw Julian jealous towards Keiko. Maybe Miles.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't think Julian was necessarily jealous of either Miles' home life or of Keiko spending time with her husband. He was just sad that he wasn't spending time with his best friend.
              Keiko wasn't the bad person. There was no bad guy in that situation, just Miles having a misguided idea of how to 'be' with his wife. Keiko was the hero of this story.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Miles and Julian's relationship was that of lifetime best friend's that I'm sure all of us have or had. There were a few rather uncomfortable moments between Julian and Miles but the great buddy/buddy relationship they shared was such a joy to watch unfold over all seven seasons.
                That and Julian lol Julian's jealousy towards Keiko was obvious yet subtle. The writers did a great job of portraying a great buddy relationship between 2 guy's that truly loved and cared for one another. I have a few male friends that I love dearly (not in a sexual way of course) lol.
                I also believe that Julian was jealous of the relationship Keiko and Miles shared. Julian saw Miles as a very happy man with a beautiful family (everything Julian didn't have yet wanted). Julian and Keiko were never that close, or that least the writers never really portrayed them as close.

I also have 3 or 4 male friends (and even 1 female best friend who's not my girlfriend) that I also truly love (also not in a sexual way). They are my best friends (2 of them are brothers Starbase and USS Defiant with whom I grew up with), and I share everything with them, even stuff I don't share with my girlfriend. Everyone needs these type of friends, they are what keep me sane, otherwise it would be a very boring and depressing existence. Be good to your friends.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Miles and Julian's relationship was that of lifetime best friend's that I'm sure all of us have or had. There were a few rather uncomfortable moments between Julian and Miles but the great buddy/buddy relationship they shared was such a joy to watch unfold over all seven seasons.
                  and i love how miles always teased julian about darts after he found out basher was genetically enhanced.

Miles: did you let me win?? hahaha
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I also believe that Julian was jealous of the relationship Keiko and Miles shared. Julian saw Miles as a very happy man with a beautiful family (everything Julian didn't have yet wanted). Julian and Keiko were never that close, or that least the writers never really portrayed them as close.
                    Very true. This was brought to light a bit more in "Chrysalis" when Bashir genuinely thought about spending the rest of his days with Serena and how devastated he was when she decided to leave. They would have made an interesting couple.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Very true. This was brought to light a bit more in "Chrysalis" when Bashir genuinely thought about spending the rest of his days with Serena and how devastated he was when she decided to leave. They would have made an interesting couple.
                      Great call brother Fuzz!. I hadn't even thought about Serena until you just mentioned her.

Don't forget I have one of my "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" coming up in 2 weeks. I will send a PM reminder a few days before I post it. It will then be live for 5 days before I post everyones results.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        and i love how miles always teased julian about darts after he found out basher was genetically enhanced.

Miles: did you let me win?? hahaha
                        LOL, I loved that scene. It became very interesting when it was revealed that Julian was genetically enhanced. It was like he was waiting all along for the shoe to drop that he lied on his Starfleet entrance exam registration thingy. You could see the relief in his eyes even though he knew it might mean him being kicked out of Starfleet. You know that's why Section 31 wanted Julian to work for them so badly.
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I also have 3 or 4 male friends (and even 1 female best friend who's not my girlfriend) that I also truly love (also not in a sexual way). They are my best friends (2 of them are brothers Starbase and USS Defiant with whom I grew up with), and I share everything with them, even stuff I don't share with my girlfriend. Everyone needs these type of friends, they are what keep me sane, otherwise it would be a very boring and depressing existence. Be good to your friends.
                          I think he was jealous of Keiko but you know these type of relationships usually develop before they get married and then it's hard letting go over you best friend.

Comment

quiz!squee.
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                              I think he was jealous of Keiko but you know these type of relationships usually develop before they get married and then it's hard letting go over you best friend.
                              I know exactly what you mean brother Saquist. I have had a few very good friend/buddies over the years that got married and whether it was by there own volition or there wives, they just moved on and forgot about there past friends. It does hurt in a way, but as someone who is divorced (muah), I can relate with everything changing (including friends and acquaintances) once you take the marriage plunge. That being said, I worked very hard on keeping all my friends after I got married even though the wife wasn't happy with everyone. LOL
                              Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                              quiz!squee.
                              LOL, wooohooo. I look forward to your wonderfully clever and oh so sarcastic answers Lady Pitry.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Great call brother Fuzz!. I hadn't even thought about Serena until you just mentioned her.

Don't forget I have one of my "All Purpose Star Trek Quizzes" coming up in 2 weeks. I will send a PM reminder a few days before I post it. It will then be live for 5 days before I post everyones results.
                                Serena Douglas was certainly one of the more memorable guest characters on DS9 for me. For one thing, she has a nice singing voice. I definitely liked her and the others singing in solfège for that episode. I look forward to the quiz!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X