Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Winona 'The Dress' Ryder.

5th... The internet was for sarcasm.
    Last edited by nx01a; 12 March 2010, 06:43 PM.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
      As do I Lady Linda. Half the fun of his quizzes are reading everyone's wise-cracking answers. Brothers jelgate and nx also have a very wry wit about themselves.
      lol, indeed. Brother Fifth is the most dedicated DS9/Star Trek/Scifi person I have ever known, besides being pretty smart . If it wasn't for his passion I would never have bothered to watch all the great scifi he has turned me onto.
      I especially love reading Lady Pitry's answers But there are so many witty people in this thread, that's part of what makes it so fun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        lol, nothing irks me more than to read threads and posts about shows I love that a bunch of teenie bop's and or over zealous fans have reduced to a discussion of how good looking or how hot a character is. But what can ya do other than ignore it.
        I suppose I shouldn't really start raving about Quark's lobes then!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          I suppose I shouldn't really start raving about Quark's lobes then!
          Oomox for Fun and Profit!
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            Oomox for Fun and Profit!
            I'd give him oomox ANYTIME!

(and now that I've actually said that, please forgive me while I go and get my brain bleached or something. Eeeew Eeew Eeew Eew Eeew Eeew!)
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Lady Cassandra bleaches her blood. Lady Pitry bleaches her brain.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Lady Cassandra bleaches her blood. Lady Pitry bleaches her brain.
                Oh, I KNOW I'm the only human around, if this is where you were going with it
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

It wasn't, but OK.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

It wasn't, but OK.
                    I am beautiful, if somewhat unhinged? My dastardly plans work magnificently?

... are you trying to suggest my last plastic surgery didn't go too well?!?!
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I like a woman with a great rounded figure and a wonderfully dirty mind. Take from that what you will.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                        LOL You (and brother jelgate for that matter) ooze sarcasm with a healthy dose of clever wit my good friend's (along with quite a few others on this thread). Don't ever change!.

Me and my girlfriend watched the pretty darn good 'coming of age' 1986 movie Lucas last night. What a shame about Corey Haim!, he was great as a young actor. It was kewl seeing Winona Ryder in her first movie role as well.

I must agree...reading other people's answers is half the fun.... oh btw (incase I missed it I am too lazy to search....) are doing another quiz soon? life has slowed a bit here for me so I can "play" too!

In a side note......to date myself...neither hubby or I ever saw a corey haim movie. It is sad to see so many people ruin their lives with drugs/alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          I must agree...reading other people's answers is half the fun.... oh btw (incase I missed it I am too lazy to search....) are doing another quiz soon? life has slowed a bit here for me so I can "play" too!
                          I went and visited brother Fifth the other night and he was watching all kinds of various Star Trek episodes with note-pad in hand lol. I assume that meant he was building another quiz?.
                          Originally posted by Rac80
                          In a side note......to date myself...neither hubby or I ever saw a corey haim movie. It is sad to see so many people ruin their lives with drugs/alcohol.
                          I was never a big fan of Corey and Corey, especially Corey Haim. But he did make a few very good movies including Lucas and The Lost Boys.
                          The USS Defiant Rocks!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

I like a woman with a great rounded figure and a wonderfully dirty mind. Take from that what you will.
                            Amen brother nx. I like all women, shape, size, age (has to be 30+) and ethnicity does not matter!, especially the older I get lolol (God I hope my wife doesn't read this)

I got a couple Season IV DS9 episodes I wrote reviews for. I will post them tomorrow.
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

I love a well rounded review..
                              BRING IT ON.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                I love a well rounded review..
                                BRING IT ON.
                                Me too, and no one does them better than brother USS Defiant.
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X