No announcement yet.

Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so the cycle of life continues. We've got Trek writers [DS9's especially] boldly proclaiming that they stole the concepts for episodes from movies or books or other shows they've enjoyed, but, as long as the episode works, great! If the episode tanks, bad! They should have stolen/adapted better. It's not the stealing that's the problem, it's what you do with it once you've stolen it.
    SGU works best when they stay more Stargate [Light] and less soap opera [Earth, Life]. 'Justice' was exactly how the show should be all the time, I think. Do the angry, selfish, pouty lip thing while having a sci-fi adventure.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think this is definitely appropriate for the thread at this time of year:

sigpic

Comment

A small red x? I didn't know you didn't care.
        [Maybe it's just my current connection. ]

I DO, however, love your B5 quote.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          A small red x? I didn't know you didn't care.
          [Maybe it's just my current connection. ]

I DO, however, love your B5 quote.
          Oh it didn't come through? The picture is actually a pair of Christmas ornaments--the station and the Defiant.

The B5 signature is something I've had to live by in the past 2 years just to make it through the hard times I think I'll make it permanent.
          sigpic

Comment

You Do! You DO care!
            Merry Christmas.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

You Do! You DO care!
              Merry Christmas.
              Oh of course I care! Real life in the past several weeks has been as turbulent as a DS9 episode so I've been away for a while. Thankfully, it's all come to a very satisfying conclusion (like a DS9 episode) so things are all set for a nice Christmas after I return from work tomorrow. And 2010 is shaping up to be very nice too.
              sigpic

Comment

Well... There's good conclusion [the Dominion surrender] then there's good conclusion [Cardassia's free but Garak's left with a scorched world].
                Glad to hear things worked out. I could use a bit of that myself.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Well... There's good conclusion [the Dominion surrender] then there's good conclusion [Cardassia's free but Garak's left with a scorched world].
                  Glad to hear things worked out. I could use a bit of that myself.
                  My situation definitely felt like the Dominion surrender as I've been waiting for over two years for it to come to a resolution. It did indeed feel like the end of a war. Victory is sweet and things do work out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post

That is so cool.

To keep on topic and festice who would show up and what would happen if Sisko held a Christmas party for his staff and friends.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Ah! I can see the picture now! It's shiny.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Ah! I can see the picture now! It's shiny.
                        Yes, I'm very fond of bright shiny objects for Christmas--especially if it's related to DS9.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That is so cool.

To keep on topic and festice who would show up and what would happen if Sisko held a Christmas party for his staff and friends.
                          Q would show up and take them back to the birth of Jesus, where they would then party like rock stars.

Comment

Hi all, long no see everyone. Sorry I haven't been around to much, I miss this place and everyone on this thread.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday. I have a couple weeks off of work, so I will be around again.

Comment

Merry Xmas, to everyone in the DS9 Superior family! Or if not, a happy whichever holiday you celebrate
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am about to make a lot of you people jealous. This Christmas I got the complete box set of DS9. That was pretty much all I got but it was still an awesome gift. Now what episode should I watch first?
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X