Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    the fourth season of ENT is great though.
    I especially love the part

Spoiler:
    where Trip died.

Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I especially love the part

Spoiler:
      where Trip died.

Don't worry Brother Jelly, I've already decided that the last episode just didn't happen...

Comment

That never happened! The event and the episode, I mean.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Hey all

I know I haven't posted much but have been lurking... just saying ta-ra for 2 weeks cos I'm off to Virginia (*squee* over the pond!) though hopefully United will get lost and take me to Chicago... pop to the Con then over to Virginia

*huggles* to all and play nice whilst I'm gone!

(actually leaving Sat morning... but huggles anyway)
          sig by me

Comment

Do you think it would have been better if Jadzia got transferred? After all, it would seem plausible, the Federation was in the middle of a war and was losing officers left and right. It could have made for an interesting dynamic with Jadzia on a starship at the front, while Worf was behind the lines on the station. Also, they could have brought the character back for some guest spots, ala Daniel Jackson during season 6 of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
              Don't worry Brother Jelly, I've already decided that the last episode just didn't happen...
              So how is the (de) Nile River?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Warm, gently lapping, and completely devoid voyager/enterprise/nemesis on my shore
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Thats not a river. Its an ocean
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

That's okay too, that means I get an entire continent (or at least an island) to myself out here
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonsKitty View Post
                      Hey all

I know I haven't posted much but have been lurking... just saying ta-ra for 2 weeks cos I'm off to Virginia (*squee* over the pond!) though hopefully United will get lost and take me to Chicago... pop to the Con then over to Virginia

*huggles* to all and play nice whilst I'm gone!

(actually leaving Sat morning... but huggles anyway)
                      Have fun, Come back soon

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        aww shucks, it was nothing

*pats wooden spoon*
                        If there's any quiz heavy on Voyager questions, I may take that spoon off you

Comment

It ranges from week to week. brother Fifth tries to keep it even with the three "bigger seasons" but their are times when it leans to being TNG heavy or DS9 heavy or VOY heavy. But overall its pretty balanced
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I really took to the character of Ezri. I was amazed how well she integrated into the DS9 fold so quickly, yet to me it felt like she had been there for a lot longer than she actually was by the end of the series. Shows how good every character is in DS9. We get to know them quite quickly, yet as time goes by more layers get peeled back and that's what makes the characters so watchable in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              I really took to the character of Ezri. I was amazed how well she integrated into the DS9 fold so quickly, yet to me it felt like she had been there for a lot longer than she actually was by the end of the series. Shows how good every character is in DS9. We get to know them quite quickly, yet as time goes by more layers get peeled back and that's what makes the characters so watchable in this show.
                              If only she would have came on the show sooner right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                                If there's any quiz heavy on Voyager questions, I may take that spoon off you
                                So you're not big on Voyager then? I watched it but haven't seen it in years.

It's those pesky movies and TNG that get me, I didn't watch them and I can't remember much about Enterprise either
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X