Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    BSG has more duds in my book like last nights episode.

Last nights episode was one of the best this season!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post

Last nights episode was one of the best this season!
      huh? honestly dude last nights ep was kinda boring, except for Kara's storyline imo
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well I liked it...

Comment

not to be a sour-puss but isn't this the DS9 Superior Thread???

Can we please keep on topic...OMG i've become nasty in my age, to hell with it, I like this thread, can we please keep on DS9 topic please.

as much as I like BSG, and I do, This isn not the BSG forum, let alone the correct thread, I know people can get a bit carried way but I did scroll up to the top to check if this was the right thread lol!!

thanks

sorry
          sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Didn't we have like a 3-page political discussion a while back? Yes, this is DS9 Superior, but we can talk about other stuff too

Comment

Didn't we have like a 3-page political discussion a while back? Yes, this is DS9 Superior, but we can talk about other stuff too
              Lets not go their again.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                BSG has more duds in my book like last nights episode.
                (echoing ./freelancer's sentiments) Was one of the best so far! Space battles, action, etc. are ancillary to BSG's character stories and plots. Which was what last night's ep was focusing on, so perhaps some found it boring, but I love watching the complications of these characters and their situations.

Actually, regarding the "dudless" category, I'm going to have to throw in Carnival as well. Every single episode of that show was bizarre and fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  (echoing ./freelancer's sentiments) Was one of the best so far! Space battles, action, etc. are ancillary to BSG's character stories and plots. Which was what last night's ep was focusing on, so perhaps some found it boring, but I love watching the complications of these characters and their situations.

Actually, regarding the "dudless" category, I'm going to have to throw in Carnival as well. Every single episode of that show was bizarre and fascinating.
                  It seemed to be lacking a plot.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I think I started that political discussion.

Comment

You fiend. Prepare to be assimilated
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

well sometimes you have to be seen as the bay guy, I have little quarms with that, if it gets the job done, but it's not too hard to created a thread based on any discussion, and if people are interested in it, they will frequent and post within it also.

I hope that the lack of new threads does not constitute as lazyness on anyones part.

as much as the discussions are always very interesting too.

anyway, thats my rant over and done with, yeah I can also be nice, but i't seems now i',m posting off topic lol!!!

so without further ado:

DS9 ROCKS!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
                          anyway, thats my rant over and done with, yeah I can also be nice, but i't seems now i',m posting off topic lol!!!

so without further ado:

DS9 ROCKS!!!!!!!!
                          "DS9 ROCK'S!!!!!!!!". Indeed!, and on so many different levels.

This wonderful thread has evolved in to some thing much more than a DS9 only thread. As with myself and most Trek fans, we tend to love all Trek and all other scifi for that matter. So we started discussing all things Trek and scifi whether it relates to DS9 or not awhile back. This does not mean that DS9 is not first, it definetly is, big time!. Thing's got even more interesting around here as soon as we started talking about all things scifi. That being said, we always bring the discussion back to DS9/Trek.

As I have said many times before on here. - 'DS9 is truly a cut above most if not all scifi. The people that follow and are fans of DS9 tend to be smarter than most'. This thread and our brethren that frequent it are IMHO GateWorld's finest!.
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

*gush*
                            Let's not swell heads any more than they're already swollen.
                            For my short time on Gateworld and this thread in particular, I've found that, though the topic may veer away a bit, it's usually always related in some way to a DS9-based concern, and quickly goes back there. Ok. Eventually goes back there.

If someone wants to raise a DS9-based concern, I doubt it would be rejected/neglected in favour of talking about how one-dimensional harmonic oscillation is readily generalizable as to explain why Starbuck is a girl now and should become Doctor Who's new companion.
                            Last edited by nx01a; 04 May 2008, 08:46 AM.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post

This wonderful thread has evolved in to some thing much more than a DS9 only thread. As with myself and most Trek fans, we tend to love all Trek and all other scifi for that matter. So we started discussing all things Trek and scifi whether it relates to DS9 or not awhile back. This does not mean that DS9 is not first, it definetly is, big time!. Thing's got even more interesting around here as soon as we started talking about all things scifi. That being said, we always bring the discussion back to DS9/Trek.

As I have said many times before on here. - 'DS9 is truly a cut above most if not all scifi. The people that follow and are fans of DS9 tend to be smarter than most'. This thread and our brethren that frequent it are IMHO GateWorld's finest!.
                              Aren't we the modest one.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post

I always love how Brother Fifth Race always manages to maintain a discernable level in discreetness and modesty LMFAO!!!!

I myself for what it's worth have ranted out all I can, this Forum was just a tip of the iceburg, I feel am ashamed LOL!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X