Clear All

It has aged quite well. Almost as well as the Female Changeling
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

20 years? That makes me feel old.
      sigpic

Comment

Linda, I thought the same, as I have grown up with TNG back then, hehe. DS9 is the second best show after TNG, followed close by VOY. Those times will probably never return. They bottled it with Nemesis. There was a slight chance for a DS9 movie, but oh well ... it never happened. I just hope some day they will reconsider. The actors still aren't that old yet.

Comment

i was just wondering during the Dominion War where was the Enterprise-E was.

Comment

The Enterprise-E was engaged in a Borg incident (First Contact) and shortly after the Son'a - Baku (not the song contest lol, movie name was Insurrection) quarrel. However, in some novels, the Enterprise-E had some short appearances in the Dominion War.

Comment

I've never thought about it. my guess is when they weren't dealing with the borg, they were fighting along with the rest of the fleet. also they weren't assigned to retake ds9. But that's one thing that should have been mentioned since both O'brien and Worf would have cared what happened to their past crew.
              sigpic

Comment

Soulless minions of orthodoxy!!!

Comment

Man, I miss this show, maybe next year I will watch it again. Maybe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Me 2, but i'll be watching it this year , it really is the best star trek show, even with the shaky start
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I watch occasional episodes on netflix. so go they have it and better keep it
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm watching a couple hours of DS9 Each day....just shows how much I love this series.

Watching DS9 right now.
                        Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i was just wondering during the Dominion War where was the Enterprise-E was.
                          Originally posted by Anoobis View Post
                          The Enterprise-E was engaged in a Borg incident (First Contact) and shortly after the Son'a - Baku (not the song contest lol, movie name was Insurrection) quarrel.
                          In addition to that, towards the end of the war, the Enterprise-E was assigned to diplomatic service.
                          With the Federation Diplomatic Corps negotiating an end to the Dominion War, the Enterprise was relegated to a diplomatic role, much to the dissatisfaction of Captain Picard. In 2375, the Enterprise was conducting a diplomatic mission with the Evora, a new Federation protectorate species, and was scheduled to resolve a dispute in the Goren system when her crew became embroiled in a plot by the Son'a, assisted by Starfleet Admiral Matthew Dougherty, to forcibly remove the Ba'ku from their isolated homeworld in the Briar Patch.
                          More info here at Memory Alpha.

Comment

approaching the end of the final season on our rewatch. man. the last, like, 10 episodes when the breen come along is just powerhouse stuff.

Comment

io9 gives DS9 some love
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm rolling my eyes at the comments that say DS9 ripped off Babylon 5
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X