Marina Sirtis recalls stuff about Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarshAngel
    I was watching an episode of TNG yesterday, the one where they go back in time and meet Guinan for the first time. There was that whole scene where he's pretending to put on a play to distract the land lady for hitting them up for rent and all I could think was: how does he manage to do this with that voice and everything and not make it all look ridiculous? he was just so adorable... bad choice of words but it's how I felt at the time.He's a really a great actor.
    Maybe not such a bad choice of words----click on this to see another side of Jean-Luc.

Comment

ROFLMAO

I love that! It's hillarious. Thank you.

He's adorable

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
        Did anyone see him in Extras the other day? He was priceless.

I did see that and he has fantastic as usual.

I really like his portrayal of Capt. Ahab in the TNT remake of Moby Dick a few years back. Not a great movie, but the story and Stewart himself made it wonderful!.

Old Baldy ehh...LOL...I read a bio on Stewart where a drama teacher told him at a young age that his baldness would'nt allow him to get leading roles in plays, television or movies. So he wore toupee's for years and had to convince directors and casting agents to give him the lead roles.

Not only was Stewart great as Capt Picard but he also produced and directed quite a few great episodes of TNG. One of which won him an emmy award (A fist full of Data's).
        Last edited by the Fifth Race; 14 September 2005, 10:23 PM.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

http://www.trektoday.com/news/220905_02.shtml

Last May, in advance of her appearance in Star Trek: Enterprise finale "These Are the Voyages...", Marina Sirtis noted that she felt the episode was "more of a Next Generation episode than an Enterprise episode and found it strange that she and Jonathan Frakes were in the final shots of Star Trek filmed at Paramount.

On the Sci-Fi Overdrive talk show, Sirtis spoke about her experiences from the time she auditioned through the end of production on Star Trek after 18 successive years. With her dog barking in the background, she admitted that she knew she was going to be on Enterprise several months in advance because executive producer Rick Berman had told her to keep the date free, but she was not told that Frakes would appear to play Riker opposite her Troi.
          Lots more click the link theres also an mp3!
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

what happend in the finale ep of Enterprise i didn't get to see it well i really didn't watch any of that season i watched the season before with zinde but after the the stories seemed to go to crap
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

I havent seen it either but from what I have heard it was set in the Enterprise-D's holodeck with Riker and Troi
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I lost interest in the Enterprise in middle of season 2, I think that what it was. I can't really remember that's how much of an impact the show had! I did catch the last 2 episodes of Enterprise, and I thought that the episode before the finale was really good. That's probably how they should have ended it, but of course they dragged it out. I just watched the last episode just for pure entertainment, and it was okay. It was neat to see Riker and Troy in uniform again, but they could have ended the show some other way. It over now, and its time to move on.
                Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                  I havent seen it either but from what I have heard it was set in the Enterprise-D's holodeck with Riker and Troi
                  Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 These Are the Voyages...
                  Spoiler:
                  The story takes place directly before the events in The Pegasus (ST: TNG Season 7). Faced with the difficult decision of concealing information from Capt. Picard or risking dismissal or court martial; Riker takes Troi's advice and seeks answers in the holodeck by living the last days aboard the NX-01 before its scheduled decommission. The events in the holodeck take place six years after the previous episode of Enterprise.

Comment

I personally liked the finale of Enterprise, it wasn't too TNG
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.trektoday.com/news/270905_01.shtml

The Next Generation stars Marina Sirtis and LeVar Burton don't really expect to put their Troi and LaForge uniforms back on - in fact, Burton believes the franchise needs "a good long rest" - but they both have nothing but affection for Star Trek and their fellow actors.

Appearing on the TrekTrak show at DragonCon, where they were interviewed by TrekTrak director Eric L. Watts, the pair named co-star Jonathan Frakes (Riker) as their favourite director and expressed their frustration with Star Trek Nemesis director Stuart Baird, whom Burton said had bragged about not having done any research from the episodes to see what had worked previously. When Watts mentioned that the film had done poorly at the box office, Burton declared, "That's because it sucked!"
                      love Torri

Comment

When Watts mentioned that the film had done poorly at the box office, Burton declared, "That's because it sucked!"
                        how could you do this!?! its 2:30 here, and i almost laughed out really really loud!

Comment

Working...
                        X