No announcement yet.

The end of Star Trek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have just seen the last episode. I have to say very disapointing and a complete anticlimax. It would have been better without the future bits with Troi and Riker, which totaly spoiled it for me. It was like having the last episode of the original series mixed up with 'future scenes' from DS9 or Voyager. Having a 6 year gap from the previous episode didnt help either.

TBH I am not sorry to see the back of Enterprise, a half decent series totaly spoiled by timeline inconsistences and anachronisms.

Comment

I hope that this isn't the end.
      I liked Star Trek:TNG,but my favorite is Voyager (it was my favorite Sci-fi show before Stargate).
      In the end all Star Trek episodes were great,except Enteprise (with captain Archer),so I do hope they come back soon with a new ship and a new captain.
      In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Well, lets's have a look: Except for the first and the last leries, I believe all the others had a 7-year run. That's not too shabby for Mr. Roddenberry; even if his name was his only contribution to some of these. Earth: Final Conflict & Andromeda also had his name. It would be no disgrace if indeed the run of Star Trek shows did come to an end, but I tend to think there's still too much money to be made for smart people to let it come to an end just yet. I think if we bide our time there will be another show on the way...or another movie or 2 to say the least.

There; that wasn't too bad for number 3000...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
        X