Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite Star Trek MOVIE quotes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARE YOU KIDDING? There are way to many to list!!!
    These are not movie quotes

"Trapped on a barren planet and your stuck with the only indian in the universe who can't start a fire by rubbing two sticks together!" Chakotay, Voyager.

"Vulcan mind-melds, utter foolishness....anyone with an ounce of sense would'nt share their brain with anyone else....would you? i know i certainly would'nt." The holo doctor to janeway in meld.

As for my favourite film GENERATIONS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH can never think of a quote when i want to, why is that?
    SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

There are so many great quotes! A couple that I don't think have been mentioned:

Star Trek III
      Scotty: The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.

Star Trek IV
      Kirk: Everybody remember where we parked.

And, of course: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Star Trek III

As the Enterprise approaches the Spacedock doors.

Kirk "And now Mr. Scott."
        Scotty "Sir?"
        Kirk "The doors Mr. Scott."
        Scotty "Aye sir I'm Working on it"

Sulu "Don't call me tiny!"

Computer "Level Please."
        Scotty "Transporter Room."
        Computer "Thank You."
        Scotty "Up your shaft."

Star Trek VI

Sulu "In Range?"
        Helmsman "Not yet sir."
        Sulu "Come on, come on!"
        Helmsman "She'll fly apart."
        Sulu "Fly her apart then!"

Generations

Scotty "Captain, is there something wrong with your chair?"

Scotty "There's just no way to disrupt a gravmetric field of this magnetutde. But I do have a theory."
        Kirk "I thought you might."

Kirk "Load torpedo bays, prepare to fire at my command."
        Demora Sulu "Captain, we dont have any Torpedoes."
        Kirk :looks at Captain Harriman: "Don't tell me Tuesday."

Comment

I always like the one where Riker looks at La Forge in First Contact and says "You told him about the statue?" And all Geordi can do is shrug.

First Contact had some of the best.

IV had "Gracie is Pregnant."

VI
          Kirk: "Valeris, do you know anything about a radiation surge?"
          Valeris: "Sir?"
          Kirk: "Mister Chekov?"
          Chekov: "Only the size of my head."
          Kirk: "I know what you mean."
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Star Trek III:

Sulu: Don't call me Tiny.

Young officer: What are we gonna do about it?
            Uhura: I'm not going to do anything, Lt. And You're going to sit in the closet.

Star Trek IV:

Scotty: Damage control is easy - reading Klingon, THAT'S hard!

McCoy: Angels and ministers of grace defend us!
            Spock: Hamlet, Act I, Scene V.

McCoy: This is me, Spock! You really have gone where no man has gone before. Can't you tell me how it felt?
            Spock: It would be impossible to discuss it without a proper frame of reference.
            McCoy: You mean I have to die to discuss your insights on death?
            Spock: Forgive me, Doctor, I am receiving a number of distress calls.
            McCoy: I'll bet.

Scotty: Computer - Hello, computer.
            Scientist: Just use the keyboard.
            Scotty: The keyboard. How quaint.

Interrogator: Name.
            Chekov: My name?
            Interrogator: No, my name!
            Chekov: I do not know your name!
            Interrogator: You play games with me, mister, and you're through!
            Chekov: I am? May I go now?

McCoy: Damnit, man, do you want an acute case on your hands? This woman has immediate post-prandal upper abdominal distension!
            Kirk: What'd you say she's got?
            McCoy: Cramps.

Old lady: The doctor gave me a pill and I grew a new kidney, the doctor gave me a pill and I grew a new kidney!

Kirk: Name! Rank!
            Chekov: Chekov, Pavel. Rank: Admiral!

ST VI:

Spock: Logic, logic, and logic. Logic... is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end.

Spock: Is it possible that we two, you and I, have grown so old, so inflexible, that we have outlived our usefulness?

Kirk: Spock, you wanna know something? Deep down, everybody's human.
            Spock: I find that remark... insulting.

Kirk: I was lucky that thing had knees!
            Martia: That was not his knee. Not everybody keeps their genitals in the same place, Captain.
            Kirk: Bones, why don't you see what you can do for him - let him know we're not holding a grudge?
            McCoy: Suppose HE'S holding a grudge?

Kirk: Bones - are you afraid of the future?
            McCoy: I believe that was the general idea I was trying to convey.
            Kirk: I don't mean this future.
            McCoy: What is this, multiple choice?

Valeris: You are crewman Dax?
            Dax: Yes. What is this about?
            Chekov: Perhaps you have heard Russian epic of Cinderella. If shoe fits - wear it!
            Spock: Mr. Chekov (points to Dax's webbed feet which couldn't possibly fit in the gravity boot)

Spock: Mr. Scott, I understand you're having problems with the warp drive. How long do you require for repairs?
            Scotty: There's nothin' wrong with the bloody thing!
            Spock: Mr. Scott, if we return to Spacedock, the assasins will undoubtedly find a way to dispose of their incriminating footwear and we will never see Captain Kirk or Doctor McCoy again.
            Scotty: Could take weeks, Sir!

Chang: CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

Chang: Come now, Captain, you do prefer it this way, don't you? No peace in our time. Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

Uhura: Well, what about all that equipment we're carrying for cataloguing gaseous anomolies? The thing's gotta have a tailpipe...
            Spock: Doctor, would you care to assist me in performing surgery on a torpedo?
            McCoy: Fascinating.

Sulu: Target that explosion and fire!
            Kirk: Fire!
            Chang: To be... or not... to be -

Scotty: That Klingon ***** killed her father! Mark my words, she did not shed one bloody tear!
            Spock: Hardly conclusive, Mr. Scott, since Klingons have no tears ducts.

Spock: An ancestor of mine maintained that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Chancellor: What is the meaning of this?!
            Kirk: It's about the future, Madame Chancellor. Some people think the future means the end of history. Well - we haven't run out of history quite yet.

President: And suppose you precipitate a full scale war?
            Col. West: Then, quite frankly, Mr. President, we can clean their chronometers.

Sulu: Good to see you in action one more time, Sir. Excelsior out.
            Uhura: There goes a big ship.
            Scotty: Not so big as her captain, I think.

Uhura: Sir, receiving orders to return to spacedock - to be decomissioned.
            Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be: "Go to hell." If I were human.
            Chekov: Course heading, Captain?
            Kirk: Second star to the right - and straight on till morning!

ST VII:

Data: I just love scanning for lifeforms! Lifeforms! You tiny little lifeforms! You lovely little lifeforms! Where are you?

ST VIII:

Worf: Assimilate this!

Troi: This is no time to argue about time we don't have the time!

Riker: Someone once said: "Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - and let history make its own judgements."
            Cochrane: What moron said that?
            Riker: You did, twenty years from now.

Crusher: Twenty Borg are about to come through that door, hold them off while we escape!
            EMH: What am I supposed to do? I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!
            Crusher: Sing a song, do a dance, I don't care, just give us time!
            (Borg come through)
            EMH: According to Starfleet Medical records, Borg implants can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like... an analgesic cream?

Data: For a time, I was tempted by her offer.
            Picard: How long a time?
            Data: 0.68 seconds. For an android, that is an eternity.
            Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

Originally posted by grendelsbayne
              Spock: An ancestor of mine maintained that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
              I'd always wondered about this line.

There are three possibilities as to who Spock's "ancestor" was: A) Sherlock Holmes.
              B) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle - creator of Sherlock Holmes.
              C) Dr. Joseph Bell. One of Conan-Doyle's medical tutors, and said to be the original inspiration for the Holmes character.

However, given that Spock's mother's maiden name was Grayson - could he also have ancestors who were circus acrobats that performed under the name of "The Flying Graysons"?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

From V -

Spock - I assue you doctor I'm well versed in all the classics
                McCoy - Then how come you don't know row ya boat

Comment

And lest we forget, from Star trek VI.

McCoy (to Kirk, after the good captain's spot of tongue wrestling with Marta): "What is it with you anyway?"
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

I love The Voyage Home. A couple of my favorites:

Dr. Gillian Taylor: Do you guys like Italian?
                    Kirk: Yes.
                    Spock: No.
                    Kirk: Yes.
                    Spock: No.
                    Kirk: I love Italian,
                    *Kirk looks at Spock*
                    Kirk: And so do you.
                    Spock: Yes.

Security Guard: How's the patient, doctor?
                    Kirk: He's gonna make it.
                    Security Guard: He? You came in with a she.
                    Kirk: One little mistake...
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Again from Star Trek V.

Sulu (admiring Klingon warrior woman Vixis): "She has wonderful muscles..."

I always expected him to come back with a black eye, his arm in a sling, missing one or two teeth, but with a happy smile on his face.
                      sigpic

Comment

I forgot one of my favorites from VI:

Uhura: "Captain, I've just recevied orders from Starfleet Command. We're to put back to Spacedock immediately....to be decomissioned."

Spock: " If I were human, I believe my responce would be go to hell! IF I were human."

Comment

Star Trek: First Contact.

Cochrane: "You're all astronauts, on some kind of - star - trek..."
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X