No announcement yet.

Phantom (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the season Finale, It had everything? I agree though, I think Lana is alive to and faked her death. The another clark was a good touch and him kicking ass to end the finale. The action was good and the fight scenes at the end was great. Wish it hadn't ended like that. i enjoyed this episode very much.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Really good episode, but dissapointed not to see more of the Martian Manhunter!!

I hope he becomes a series regular.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I really enjoyed this season finale. Except for the whole Chloe dying thing. I hope she isn't truly gone. Other than that though, I can't wait to see what happens next season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Pretty good finale, not the best Smallville Season finale, in my opinion (the season 4 finale takes that honor).

I was right, not even the previously on... took care of my "being behindness," which leads me to my questions regarding the finale (sorry about my Stereotyping in question 3 because remember, I'm behind, I haven't seen a full episode since Justice, so I don't know all the names of the new characters that have appeared since that episode):
          1. What landed Lional in the Hospital?
          2. Did the Green Arrow appear again after "Justice?"
          3. What episode did that Black Guy first appear?
          4. What episode was the phantom in Clark?
          sigpic

Comment

The last episode i saw was when Lana married Lex, this was my first new one in a long while.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
            Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
            http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Warning. Spoilers. But hey, you shouldn't even be reading this thread if you don't want spoilers, so I'm not putting them in a spoiler box. Be thankful I'm even warning you.

Arg. The stupidity.
              This whole episode felt like them trying to put as many characters as possible into situations they could pass off as dead.

First of all, Lionel can't be dead. He's been thrown around way too much for this small amount of throwing to hurt him. Seriously, I've come to a conclusion.
              Lionel is a meteor freak. It's the only possible way he could've survived all that throwing around. His body apparently can't be damaged by impact.
              Examples. Jonathan Kent threw him all over the place in their barn. Clark has thrown him against walls countless times. He's been knocked all over the place by many randoms. And the icing on the cake... Lex threw him across an entire field and into a hard car window (which he smashed inward) at a force that even made the viewer wince in the season finale of season five. Lionel got right back up and walked off.

Lana isn't dead. The truck was the most convenient piece of crap ever. That's been pulled way too many times.

Chloe is most likely dead. They've already left here "dead" on a season finale and brought her "back" the next season. This isn't X-Men. Of course... it is a soap opera. So you never know what crap they may pull.

Chloe being dead is really annoying. I'm pretty upset at the moment that the writers have gone and done something so stupid.
              Especially considering how she died. Lana got stabbed in the stomach by a knife? Aw, come on. Though she would realistically die, this is Smallville! People get stabbed all the time and survive! Only when it's convenient that they die do they.

Dropping Martha Kent from the series is as bad as dropping Pete Ross. They can't kill the character, so they just ship they away never to be seen from or heard of again, leaving us with a slightly "touching" scene to remember them by.

Also, the Bizarro thing was crap. First of all, that was the cheesiest face thing I've ever seen. It's like they remembered last moment, "Oh crap! We got to change his appearance!" And added on one of the poorest effects I've ever seen (that's a Photoshop effect for crying out loud!)
              And if you were going to do that, do it at a moment when it would actually make sense, like when Lionel hits him with the kryptonite.
              And Bizarro was never a "cleverly evil" guy. He couldn't even talk normally. He was a big stupid ugly dummy with a lot of muscles.
              Geez.

And the worst part... NOTHING WAS ACCOMPLISHED BY THIS EPISODE.
              We learned absolutely nothing new and no changes were made.
              Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                Especially considering how she died. Lana got stabbed in the stomach by a knife? Aw, come on. Though she would realistically die, this is Smallville! People get stabbed all the time and survive! Only when it's convenient that they die do they.
                That would be Lois who got stabbed in the Stomach, not Lana.

And for the record, I pretty much knew Chloe was going to die, I had a hunch about it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                  That would be Lois who got stabbed in the Stomach, not Lana.
                  Yeah, I meant Lois.

Comment

We have to wait how long???
                    I think 2 hour finales for SV would be better with no cliffhangers!
                    I for one think Lana with the help of Lionel and or Clark faked her death. When Lex slapped Lana I think she knew right there he could possibly kill her.
                    I don't want Chole to have died for that thing of a Lois. This Lois just gets on my nerves a lot. Not so much this season though. Though Lana has been annoying me to pieces. .

From what I read on a SV website, Bizzaro's face turned that way because of the Sun so it couldn't happen until he was outside. And K doesn't affect him like Clark so Lionel did a bad thing without meaning too.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                      I for one think Lana with the help of Lionel and or Clark faked her death.
                      Uh, yeah, that's why Lionel and Clark are conversing in shock about it afterwards and Clark breaks down crying in a private room and even goes after Lex about it?

Comment

Bring on more Bizarro and the Martian Manhunter!!

And did they drop Anette O'Toole or did she quit?
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                          And did they drop Anette O'Toole or did she quit?
                          Rumour is that Annette will be on SV but not as much. Many fans aren't pleased with this.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Has anyone googled the long/lat numbers that Lois had???
                            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Mike Ausiello asked John Glover if Anette O'Toole is gonna be on the show and he said that he doesn't hink she is gonna come back and he also asked Erica Durance aboot Chloe and Durance said that she isn't dead, but we never know!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Lois should have stayed dead. She does nothing in the show. She grates.

Chloe can't be dead, they have done Chloe dies in s3 and she didn't die there either. Too many people would complain if she died so she'll come back. Smallville tptb aren't stupid they know she's a really popular character.

The season finale well it wasn't good at all. I was hoping for the leaked script to be false but it was right. Oh well.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X