No announcement yet.

Aqua (504)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite liked it. I like how evil Lex was.

Edit: So the other guy from the ship is now Clark's proffessor? That should be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      I thought that the episode was very interesting. Aquaman was a cool guy.
      and he was on FIRE!!!!!

Comment

He's Zad isn't he, since they were disciples, at least that is how it was in the movie, Lois in a bikini, remarkable, simply remarkable.

Comment

It was a good EP i like the refrences to the Justice League Of America (JLA) maybe we will get to see wonder women later on
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

I hate when writers perpetuate common myths or misconceptions. The professor (future Braniac) tells the class how the human brain is the most powerful computer in the world (certainly the most complex, adaptive, and amazing) but he goies on to say that humans use only 10% of their brain. That's just not true at all. People keep hearing and saying that (hence the perpetuation), but it's not true. Don't believe me? Look it up. How many times do yo hear a doctor say about a victim with a gunshot wound to the head, "The bad news is that the bullet enterred your brain, but the good news is that it only damaged teh 90% of your brain that you don't use?" We may not use 100% of a our brain all of the time, but we do use all of it over the course of a day.

Comment

I loved this episodes, I laugh when Lois mentioned Arthur fashion-disaster of combining orange & green, HAH! little does she know
              Also love the reference Junior Lifeguard Association, ROTFLMAO .
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

would you not be a little weirded out if someone could get on the Dock before you even start swimming
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Saw this episode last night. Very cool. Lex is definitely evil now, which is kinda sad, as I enjoyed watching the development of the character over the past several seasons, but I guess they had to have him "go evil" at some point. But I'll have no more sympathy for the character.

Aquaman was cool. B) And very buff! Lois looked a little too skinny in her bathing suit though - her ribs were really showing in a couple of shots.

Lana seems to have calmly accepted that Clark came back to life. Wouldn't you be just a little curious if someone that close to you miraculously came back to life? Maybe they'll address it in a future episode, but Lana seems to have taken it all a little too much in stride.

The comment about only using 10% of our brain annoyed me too. While we may not use all of our brains neurons at once, we definitely use more than 10% of it!

The JLA comment was priceless! Don't think we'll see Diana though - I don't know how they'd be able to write her into the story in a sensible fashion. It would be cool to see Bruce Wayne though. And even though the producers have said he won't show up, they would have an easy way of bringing him into the show, since he is a businessman on Lex's level, so they could easily be doing business together.

Having J'onn J'onzz show up would be cool - and he's a shapeshifter, so he could easily look human. Hal Jordan could show up - but at this point in his career, he'd just be a young air force pilot. Maybe he could somehow show up with Lois' dad?
                  Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

I didn't care for this version of aquaman. Know what I mean, "DUDE/BRO"? TPTB tried to hard to make him seem cool, and I came away thinking the opposite was true.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

how could metropolis and gotham coexsist? aren't they in the same region? where new york would be?

aquaman ownz superman?? only in smallville

btw what jla comment?

Comment

Just saw Aqua and I thinkit was a fantastic ep. Loved James Masters as Braniac although its funny listening to his normal accent (Buffy Veteran here).
                        ALthough I thought Aquaman saying Dude and Bro like some surfer was annoying I can see why they made him like that. ANd if you didnt get the JLA reference here it is.
                        AC: HEy we could form our own Juniour Lifeguard Association
                        Clark: No thanks if not that ready for the JLA.
                        Heres a question will they ever crossover with batman or the green lantern ? That would be very interesting.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Denise Quiñones who played Andrea, the "Avenging Angel," in "Vengeance" has been cast as the female lead in the Aquaman TV pilot.

Denise plays a character named "Rachel."

Image from "Vengeance"

I can remember some fans on here said she was hot - well good news - she'll be on our TV Screens more often with any luck

Comment

I still don't know if this "Aqua" idea is going to work out. I'll give it a decent try though.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This is the first I've heard anything about any of this. I must be living in a cave, but I have to ask: Is this aquaman based on the character that turned up in Smallville? I have to say that I didn't particularly care for that character. Hopefully TPTB can do more if it is, indeed, based on the same plot lines.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Actually I've read and heard, that he may be not be same character, specially if you look at continuity, since Denise was Angel of Death, and now is going to have another character, she can't be two persons at the same time in the same universe. Also the Aquaman actor is not the same one.

I would have liked to see some crossovers between shows.
                                "I am Kal-El of Krypton, it is time to fulfill my destiny"

Comment

Working...
                                X