misconstrued thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misconstrued thoughts

it is amazing how the story can change over 7 years. at the beginning season of the series, everyone always thought the luthors were the most evil people, especially Lionel. we could have not been more wrong.

Lionel was a very good person, and did not want power for himself. he sat on the knowledge of the traveler and how to control him for all of clarks life and according to upcoming episode clips, there is another guy. that makes Lionel a very good person on the inside. people in smallville thought he was bad because of how he treated businesses like the ross creamed corn factory when in fact he was trying to get a foothold in smallville to welcome the traveler when he came.

now on the other hand, i think that if lexs truly finds out it is clark and finds out how to control him, i think he will use the power of clark for his own evil ends.

this also kind of put into perspective that when they found the star blade in the caves and the myth fortold that it would glow and disintegrate when clarks mortal enemy touched it, i think that it was lex after everything we have learned about Lionel and how he has protected clark for all these years.

please discuss

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
    it is amazing how the story can change over 7 years. at the beginning season of the series, everyone always thought the luthors were the most evil people, especially Lionel. we could have not been more wrong.

Lionel was a very good person, and did not want power for himself. he sat on the knowledge of the traveler and how to control him for all of clarks life and according to upcoming episode clips, there is another guy. that makes Lionel a very good person on the inside. people in smallville thought he was bad because of how he treated businesses like the ross creamed corn factory when in fact he was trying to get a foothold in smallville to welcome the traveler when he came.

now on the other hand, i think that if lexs truly finds out it is clark and finds out how to control him, i think he will use the power of clark for his own evil ends.

this also kind of put into perspective that when they found the star blade in the caves and the myth fortold that it would glow and disintegrate when clarks mortal enemy touched it, i think that it was lex after everything we have learned about Lionel and how he has protected clark for all these years.

please discuss
    Well we all knew it was lex, afterall he is "the villain of the story". Lionel really was an evil person dont forget he killed his parents, tried to murder chloe and her father and more. Dont get me wrong he changed his ways after he became jor-el's oracle, although he did do the rights things the way he went about doing them wasnt always in the best manner. Lex truly is now evil. He always had bad thoughts but once he killed his father he truly went over to the 'dark side', he never really had a chance tbh.

Comment

ya, once he killed his good side, alexander, all his thoughts were evil and he always has an edge to him now. its no more well hows it going or whats up, it what are you doing here(in angry voice) and he is always blaming everyone but himself for his problems. i hope when he goes to the fortress in the finale, jor'el zpas him to the south pole in the middle of nowhere while erasing his mind so that he wont be found.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
        ya, once he killed his good side, alexander, all his thoughts were evil and he always has an edge to him now. its no more well hows it going or whats up, it what are you doing here(in angry voice) and he is always blaming everyone but himself for his problems. i hope when he goes to the fortress in the finale, jor'el zpas him to the south pole in the middle of nowhere while erasing his mind so that he wont be found.
        Totally man.

Comment

Working...
        X