No announcement yet.

Will someone die in the season finale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lionel is the most likely character to die, simply because Lex can't be truly free and evil if his dear old dad is still alive. Plus he is dead in main story.

As for Chloe, she is now a major part of superman's back story in the official story line, but if they don't explain her powers before they get to the last episode, then they might be used to save herself. Though it would have to be something that said, without this power there was no possible way for her to survive and that there was way that Clark could of saved her either. That would build up a nice amount of suspense.
    http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Here's the report that says the death will be Clark, Lex, Lana or Chloe.

Smallville Planning Major Death

And Kryptonsite talks about another cast member leaving in their Rumors section, but makes it clear that they are referring to a different person than Kristin is in the report above.
      Last edited by Killdeer; 22 April 2007, 07:10 AM.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Or she could just have her information messed up.

Comment

I'd have to say Smallville would lose me as a viewer if they killed Chloe, she's really the only thing keeping me watching it instead of Earl and The Office.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Well as "Killdeer" has pointed out and according to Kryptonsite, It'll Lana, Chloe, Lex or Clark.

But the we also know OFFICIALLY that Tom Welling has signed on for two more seasons until season 8 and Micheal Rosenbaum has signed on for until season 7.

So it's out of Lana and Chloe, but I've also heard sumwhere that Kristen Kreuk signed until season 7 as well, so my bet will on Chloe, but I don't want her to die.
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
              Well as "Killdeer" has pointed out and according to Kryptonsite, It'll Lana, Chloe, Lex or Clark.

But the we also know OFFICIALLY that Tom Welling has signed on for two more seasons until season 8 and Micheal Rosenbaum has signed on for until season 7.

So it's out of Lana and Chloe, but I've also heard sumwhere that Kristen Kreuk signed until season 7 as well, so my bet will on Chloe, but I don't want her to die.
              I'm pretty sure that Allison Mack is also signed through Season 7. However, if one of the two women is being let out of their contract early, my vote's on Kristin at this point. That is, as long as this is not all a giant fakeout.

I also heard something somewhere about them bringing Moira Sullivan back next year. I don't think they would be planning that if they were going to kill Chloe off.

Maybe this is all my wishful thinking, because I really don't want Chloe to die. Lana - well, maybe it will look like she dies, and then she'll be gone for part of next season and then come back, because she was in hiding from Lex or something. Or maybe she really does die, I don't know.

But honestly, I am so tired of Clana. It's been going on for six years - it's like the song that never ends. It just circles around and around, always ending up back in the same place, never making any progress. And for a relationship that is canonically doomed, it's megadepressing. Everytime Clark starts making some progress toward his destiny, as in the first part of this season, he gets distracted by Lana. Enough already! I would prefer he get over her himself (I have not been impressed with her actions this season at all), but if she has to die to end the cycle, it certainly won't break my heart.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                But honestly, I am so tired of Clana. It's been going on for six years - it's like the song that never ends. It just circles around and around, always ending up back in the same place, never making any progress. And for a relationship that is canonically doomed, it's megadepressing. Everytime Clark starts making some progress toward his destiny, as in the first part of this season, he gets distracted by Lana. Enough already! I would prefer he get over her himself (I have not been impressed with her actions this season at all), but if she has to die to end the cycle, it certainly won't break my heart.
                Seriously. Imagine how annoyed Jor El must be feeling. He's been trying to get Clark to embrace his destiny since his junior year of high school, and Lana is always getting in the way.
                I so wish she had been the "loved one" that had to be taken rather than Jonathan Kent.

Comment

It's going to be Lana. She's the most expendable cast member on the show. She really hasn't had anything to do since Clark and her broke up, and since then they've used her to turn Clark and Lex against one another. The only thing left to do is kill her off and make Clark and Lex blame each other for her death.

As for the other main cast member leaving the series, I'm guessing it's going to be Lionel. He really isn't needed anymore, as he's gone from Bad Guy to Good Guy back to Bad Guy, and now with Lex being full-time bad guy that's just one bad guy too many. If rumors are correct, Clark will find out why Lana married Lex, which should make Lionel none-to-welcome in the Kent house. At that point, they could simply have him leave Smallville and Metropolis for greener pastures, maybe bringing him back in the future.
                  Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

as hot as she may be lana would be a logical choice since she is developing no apparent progress through the show

clark- needs to help people solve msyterys and zoners put back to zone world

lex-making krypto freaks for a experimental army

chloe- helps clark solve stuff and soon develping her own power

lana- married to a billionaire- whoop tee dooo!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      as hot as she may be lana would be a logical choice since she is developing no apparent progress through the show

clark- needs to help people solve msyterys and zoners put back to zone world

lex-making krypto freaks for a experimental army

chloe- helps clark solve stuff and soon develping her own power

lana- married to a billionaire- whoop tee dooo!!!!
                      Actually, Chloe is the one figuring out stuff. Clark just does what has to be done.

I don't know if anybody else realized this, but Clark, in Smallville, is pretty dumb. It's rare that he's the one that figures out the mysteries on Smallville. Usually it's Chloe who tells Clark, and Clark goes out and rights the wrongs.

Eventually Lois will have to take over Chloe's position as primary investigator in the franchise, so while Chloe is the brains behind the operation now, eventually she's not going to be needed anymore.
                      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                        I don't know if anybody else realized this, but Clark, in Smallville, is pretty dumb.
                        He doesn't have the nickname Big Dumb Alien (BDA) for nothing.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                          Chloe's got the cuter looks and Lois has the hotter body. Lana isn't needed for the 'soap opera beauty requirements' to be filled.

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                          I don't know if anybody else realized this, but Clark, in Smallville, is pretty dumb.
                          I think all of us except Tom Welling fan girls have realized this.
                          When Jor El said Clark would have to rule the human race I thought, "Gee, man, an asparagus would be more fitting."

Clark makes incredibly stupid and irrational decisions all the time.

Not to mention how horribly he uses his powers.

And for someone who's been lying for eighteen years, he's pretty lousy about it. "Uh, must've been, the er, wind, or fallen out of an airplane, or a freak accident, or nothing, or- just forget about it!"
                          He could take a few lessons from Lionel who made up that brilliant "dinner with baby carrots and three helpings for Clark" story right on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                            I think all of us except Tom Welling fan girls have realized this.
                            Hey hey hey I'm a TW fangirl! The man is gorgeous! Come on, you don't seriously think I watch for the writing do you? *grin* Doesn't mean I don't want to smack Clark upside the head half the time! Seriously, why do they have to write him as such an idiot? Though I have noticed his intelligence seems to improve slightly when he's away from Lana.

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                            And for someone who's been lying for eighteen years, he's pretty lousy about it. "Uh, must've been, the er, wind, or fallen out of an airplane, or a freak accident, or nothing, or- just forget about it!"
                            Word! One of the hardest things to swallow about Smallville, more and more so as the seasons have gone on, is...How in the world does everyone in the universe not know Clark's secret? *shakes head mournfully*
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that Allison Mack is also signed through Season 7. However, if one of the two women is being let out of their contract early, my vote's on Kristin at this point. That is, as long as this is not all a giant fakeout.

I also heard something somewhere about them bringing Moira Sullivan back next year. I don't think they would be planning that if they were going to kill Chloe off.

Maybe this is all my wishful thinking, because I really don't want Chloe to die. Lana - well, maybe it will look like she dies, and then she'll be gone for part of next season and then come back, because she was in hiding from Lex or something. Or maybe she really does die, I don't know.

Wow, the ruthlessness!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                                Wow, the ruthlessness!!
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X