Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Lex do something to lana? CRIMSON 6x13 SPOILERS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    I don't think Lana did the nasty with Zod.
    Yes but he wouldn't need to. He may have only meant to use her as a surrogate. Zod may never had intended to sleep with her or for her to contribute genetically to the child. Zod had a hand held device that could wipe out all life on earth and re-create Krypton to his specifications. Using it or another piece of Kryptonian tech to impregnate Lana while she was unconscious woud be plausible.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath View Post
      Yes but he wouldn't need to. He may have only meant to use her as a surrogate. Zod may never had intended to sleep with her or for her to contribute genetically to the child. Zod had a hand held device that could wipe out all life on earth and re-create Krypton to his specifications. Using it or another piece of Kryptonian tech to impregnate Lana while she was unconscious woud be plausible.
      Yeah, but there is the fun in that? Here's a guy, who's been out of his body for who knows how long and lets not forget the keyword here, guy, so why would be bother using some device?

The guy thought he was the most powerful being on the planet, capable of doing anything and getting what he wants, so I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he wouldn't need some device, and that's if the device could even do that

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Yeah, but there is the fun in that? Here's a guy, who's been out of his body for who knows how long and lets not forget the keyword here, guy, so why would be bother using some device?

The guy thought he was the most powerful being on the planet, capable of doing anything and getting what he wants, so I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he wouldn't need some device, and that's if the device could even do that
        Zod probably would have wanted his heir to be pure kryptonian, contaminated by Lex or Lana's human dna. there's also the compatibility of human and kryptonian physiology aspect.
        you could always factor in the kryptonian superspeed. wham, bam didn't wake you mam.
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

is Lana just a guinea pig, and if so, will Lex's experiment with the baby fail this time around?? I get the sense he'd want to try again under the guise of wanting a child, considering how evil he is getting.

Comment

Its possible that Lex is innocent and the child has been mutated by his/her parents repeated exposure to large amounts of kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath View Post
              Its possible that Lex is innocent and the child has been mutated by his/her parents repeated exposure to large amounts of kryptonite.
              I just don't feel that Lex is 100% innocent. Based on dialog in the show, I think he's up to something. I haven't figured it all out yet...but I'm working on it!
              sigpic

Comment

New theory. what if Lex isthe father but the baby was conceived while his he was in the midst of the Zod transformation and the baby got some of the Kryptonian dna?

Comment

ok spoilers for newer episodes of season 6

Spoiler:
                  One word - yes, but obviously he's been feeling guilty about it, if "Promise" is anything to go by. However, Lana was just a guinnea pig and the experiement didn't work. What if it instead was meant to affect Lana alone and not the baby?? To make Lana a meteor freak???

Comment

Working...
                  X