Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh My God! Martian Manhunter Character Is Sick!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one person can do this role, Carl Lumbly. I would love to have him crossover and do J'onn J'onzz in person with makeup, or just the voice but knowing that legality sucks, the lawyers will probably stop it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      There is only one person can do this role, Carl Lumbly. I would love to have him crossover and do J'onn J'onzz in person with makeup, or just the voice but knowing that legality sucks, the lawyers will probably stop it.
      Holy crap, you're right. o___o

Comment

Who is Carl Lumbly?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
          Who is Carl Lumbly?
          He does the voice of Martian Manhunter in Justice League [Unlimited]. He, physically also fits the character, which is bloody AMAZING!

Comment

Hey look at the trailer for the epsiode 11 "Justice". SICKKo

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12...46/Justice.mpg
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I haven't watched the series, but a friend told me about how Green Arrow has made some appearances, and now the Manhunter? Too frakking cool... I may have to check it out. Has anyone heard of a possible appearance of Green Lantern (as long as it's Hal Jordan I am so there...) A live action Justice League, if done right, would totally kick @$$

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

I agree, Hal Jordan was the better GL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                  I haven't watched the series, but a friend told me about how Green Arrow has made some appearances, and now the Manhunter? Too frakking cool... I may have to check it out. Has anyone heard of a possible appearance of Green Lantern (as long as it's Hal Jordan I am so there...) A live action Justice League, if done right, would totally kick @$$
                  That's a mighty big if.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    That's a mighty big if.
                    You're not kidding.... odds are they'd go Kyle Rayner and crank the suck knob on the mixer to maximum. Still, we can always hope.

Comment

I just hope they don't use John Stewart.

He's worse than Kyle Rayner. D:

Comment

Nah, I think Stewart is a bit better than Rayner, but still no comparison to Hal. Guy Gardner would be amusing, esp. if they played him true to his edginess from the 2nd series. Still, Hal Jordan > all other GLs.

Comment

"Lets go save the world"....

the 5 of them walking together just looks frackin awsome...

Comment

Yes, the Martian Manhunter is pretty cool.
                            I heard he will return early January.

Comment

Can't wait for it, the five of them walking together looks cheesy but also mother frackin sister frackin coolio!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Well apparently Phil Morris, the guy who was in Seinfield will be the Martian Manhunter!!

I'm reading on Wikipedia about The Martian Manhunter, wow the stories are amazing.

Like the stories about the The Guardians Of The Universe, the first intelligant life forms apparently who created created evil or darkness!!

Nice! They should really do a spin off about the Manhunter and its history!!
                                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                                X