Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen in season six? (spoilers please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even a little more 'reality' would work for me. For instance: when Clark leaves a building at super speed why isn't he breaking the sound barrier and blowing out windows? I know it's a suspension of reality to enjoy the show, but why ignore the laws of physics altogether? I need some more plausibility for my fantasy.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      Even a little more 'reality' would work for me. For instance: when Clark leaves a building at super speed why isn't he breaking the sound barrier and blowing out windows? I know it's a suspension of reality to enjoy the show, but why ignore the laws of physics altogether? I need some more plausibility for my fantasy.

Plausibility in Fantasy

Does that not destroy the entire concept of fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
        Clark is a dimwit, I'm ready for Lana to go, move on to Chloe already. Yeah, I don't want to hear Lex say kneel before Zod either, but maybe something like Jor-El was my brother, I am your uncle, maybe get a little Kane & Able in there. Or, just maybe, some New Kryptonians.
        Lana is pretty much a main character in Smallville.....so most likely she will stay in the spotlight till the series end with Clark and Lex who still love her. Most likely she will have to choose between them when she finds out the truth about Clark. This is the major 5 year story arc since the beginning.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Well she doesn't end up with Clark, as long as Clark moves on, and soon. By the way, I thought next season was supposed to have, the transformation from Clark into Superman.

Comment

Well I don't got alot of info at all right now sorry but i do know that all 7 of smallville's characters will survive season 6

Comment

Probably not they gotta get a move on already. Time to turn Clark into Superman instead of Emo kid

Comment

Pa Kent dies in the first half of the original Superman movie

Comment

Working...
                X