Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mrs. Kent have sex with Lex Luther's dad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madacapa
    Lana will not die; she did not die in the first Superman movie. I am hoping that Chloe will die; and then her roommate Lois will become a reporter to honor her memory or something like that. On a side note, I need to see Erica Durrance completely naked before I die...on another side note would Chloe survive a sexual encounter with Clark Kent? I mean, they guy could literally bang a hole in her...

enough comparing smallville to the movies.

that canon is gone. hell in the movie lois and clark don't know each other. here they met many years before

Comment

And Clark's dad died in the first movie.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
        enough comparing smallville to the movies.

that canon is gone. hell in the movie lois and clark don't know each other. here they met many years before
        It will all be wrapped up in the last show. Clark uses his super hypnosis to make Lois and Lex forget that they ever knew him. Lana still remembers him, of course, since she knew him in the movie. Chloe will be DEAD so it doesn't matter about her (just you wait and see) and Lionel Luther will be DEAD before the series end. The canon will remain intact, sir, you you are wrong.

Comment

I sure hope Clark's mom doesn't end up doing it with Luthor. That would just be wrong on so many levels.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I sure hope Clark's mom doesn't end up doing it with Luthor. That would just be wrong on so many levels.
            You see, what may happen is Lionel drugs Martha while they are having dinner. He takes off her clothes and takes a nude picture of her. Then Lionel tells Clark that he will post the picture on the Internet if Clark doesn't do whatever he wants.

Clark then flips out and burns off Lionel's head with his heat vision. The show is over.

The writers could have so much fun with this storyline. I will be watching...

Comment

oh shut up.

Comment

Why are the mods even allowing this to be titled, uh, what it's titled?...I mean, couldn't they change it to be a bit more discreet like "Birds and Bees: Luthor and Kent?" or just "Kent/Luthor Situation?"
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  Why are the mods even allowing this to be titled, uh, what it's titled?...I mean, couldn't they change it to be a bit more discreet like "Birds and Bees: Luthor and Kent?" or just "Kent/Luthor Situation?"
                  Maybe the moderators are adults. Maybe they realize that there are no vulgar words in my title. Maybe they see that the title is a great description of what is on this thread. Do you have an answer for my question? If not, then go post on a thread less controversial...

Comment

Working...
                  X