No announcement yet.

Hypnotic (516)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing the return of Brainiac was freaking awesome. He is going to be so cool on this show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have been a fan of James Marsters since Buffy... so I always welcome more of him...

Why is there not an episode thread for this episode? I wish to discuss the events...

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
        I have been a fan of James Marsters since Buffy... so I always welcome more of him...

Why is there not an episode thread for this episode? I wish to discuss the events...
        Darren is very busy atm, he is prob focusing on all matters regarding Gatecon.

Pop by the ask mods thread, and ask for a thread to be started. Darren should then create one next time he visits.

Comment

I didn't like this ep, but it was good to see Professor Fine again.
          sigpic

Comment

Yay It was good to see Brainiac back. And hes better then ever !!!
            The ep was alright but I was more focusd on Brainiac then the whole Simone thing. It was kinda easy to figure out what was going to happen anyway.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Meh, I lost interest in this one, it was great to see Brainiac again, but other than that... meh
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

A lot of the reviewers at tvguide.com say that 'hypnotized Clark' episodes have been done before, but (annoyingly) they don't bother to give the names of the episodes. Would anyone here care to?

Comment

I can't remember the episode names, but off the top of my head there was the episode where the transporter-girl (I'm so good with names) used Red(?) Kryptonite to seduce Clarke. It was kinda similar to this episode in set-up.

At the end of this episode, I thought Lex and Lana were going to get together. And then they didn't. It is infuriating to watch.

Comment

Yet another episode with the sole purpose of trying to attract audiences whose only desires are watching the characters get as stripped down as they can.
                    This is getting lame.

Something makes Clark act out of the ordinary and do things against his will and those things lead to yet another angry Lana.

Haven't we seen this before? Like a million times? It got lame the first time.

Comment

Working...
                    X