Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions on the Death in the 100th episode (Spoilers- Season 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    When is the 100th ep in the US?
    Tonight
    sigpic

Comment

It was
      Spoiler:
      Jonathan
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Spoiler:
        it was Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then Clark went back in time and it was Jonathan this time!!!

*cry*

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
          I'm not a comic book nerd, or anything (so if this ani't right don't blame me!), but didn't Lex become president of the U.S and Lana his First Lady, or Vice-President or something?
          close-Pete Ross and Lana get married (in one version of the comics) and Pete became Lex Luthor's vice presidential running mate in Luthor's bid to become president of the United States, and after the two won, Lana moved to Washington, D.C.. Eventually, Luthor was forced from his office, and Pete Ross became president (and Lana the First Lady of the United States)
          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Spoiler:
            it was both Lana and Jonathan
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
              It was
              Spoiler:
              Jonathan
              I was right!!
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                Spoiler:
                it was Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then Clark went back in time and it was Jonathan this time!!!

*cry*
                I was wrong..and right What the heck is going on here?
                sigpic

Comment

OK, seriously guys WTH is going on here..who died, who will be alive in the next ep?
                  sigpic

Comment

All I'm say, for the record
                    Spoiler:
                    anyone who picked Lana or Jonathan is correct, Lana died in the normal timeline but Jonathan died in the alternate timeline/current timeline. I picked Lana, so I'm somewhat correct.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      All I'm say, for the record
                      Spoiler:
                      anyone who picked Lana or Jonathan is correct, Lana died in the normal timeline but Jonathan died in the alternate timeline/current timeline. I picked Lana, so I'm somewhat correct.
                      Spoiler:
                      so does she still know the secret? are they still engaged?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                        Spoiler:
                        so does she still know the secret? are they still engaged?
                        [spoiler]no and no. Lana is dead in the normal timeline, and in the alternate/current timeline, Clark never tell her his secret and because of it, he never proposes to her.
                        sigpic

Comment

that was pathetic.

a pathetic plot device and a pathetic death.

don't they know they should always go with their first instinct on multiple choice?

lol
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                            that was pathetic.

a pathetic plot device and a pathetic death.

don't they know they should always go with their first instinct on multiple choice?

lol
                            i didn't like it either.

i HATE it when they do the death crap on shows. EVERY show!

Spoiler:
                            i've always loved jonathan/martha together (and john schneider is a hunk), so... now martha will be alone.

i'm glad that lana isn't dead, but clark's dad!!

sally :/
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I thought this was one of the better Smallville episode ever. The show should now have more a Spider-man type of feel from now, in terms of Clarks's backstory now.
                              I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory
                                I thought this was one of the better Smallville episode ever. The show should now have more a Spider-man type of feel from now, in terms of Clarks's backstory now.
                                I definitely agree.

Spoiler:
                                While the death of Jonathan was incredibly sad, it is definitely the "big" thing that sets Clark off to be who he is going to be. It was always Jonathan who was the biggest influence on Clark, and you could he is the reason for the good in Clark. I think it's very fitting to have Clark, this person with extraordinary abilities to be guided by a normal, "simple" human.

The whole ending sequence was just sooo well done, the shots of Clark with the snow, next to the statue of the angel, the shots of all the characters. Everything about it was so well done. That song at the end was just good, I immediately popped over to the iTunes Music Store to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X