Former "Superman" actor to guest star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former "Superman" actor to guest star

According to an unconfirmed rumor, Gene Hackman will guest star on Smallville later this season as Lex's grandfather. It turns out he is alive after all, but I do not know the details.

yes, i also heard Dean Cain (also former superman) should be gueststarring ;]

but hey, shouldnt lex's grandfather be dead looooong ago, even if he survived?
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

According to an unconfirmed rumor, Gene Hackman will guest star on Smallville later this season as Lex's grandfather. It turns out he is alive after all, but I do not know the details.
      Perhaps it was giant aliens !!!
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        yes, i also heard Dean Cain (also former superman) should be gueststarring ;]

but hey, shouldnt lex's grandfather be dead looooong ago, even if he survived?
        I didn't hear that one about Dean Cain; I never liked him and I am glad that his career has gone down the toilet.

Lex's father looks like he is in his 40's or 50's; Gene Hackman is in his 70's. If he survived, then he could still be alive and well. I can't wait to see him talking to Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Madacapa
          I didn't hear that one about Dean Cain; I never liked him and I am glad that his career has gone down the toilet.

Lex's father looks like he is in his 40's or 50's; Gene Hackman is in his 70's. If he survived, then he could still be alive and well. I can't wait to see him talking to Lex.
          well, maybe he just prefer not to play, and rather do smth else ;] his co-worker Lois(forgot the actress' name) however is doing a great job in desperate houswives, or so i've heard. Never seen the show myself, since it wont air here in at least 5-7 years

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

That's so cool. I can't wait.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Dean Cain as Zod!
              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                Dean Cain as Zod!
                who's Zod?

Comment

but you forget that Clarks Mom in the Show is Lana Lang from the movie
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                    but you forget that Clarks Mom in the Show is Lana Lang from the movie
                    what movie?

Comment

the first one
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually I think it was the third one where we saw Annette O'Toole as Lana.
                        sigpic

Comment

it was when he went back to Smallville for the highschool reunion

yup SuperMan III

Annette O'Toole .... Lana Lang
                          Last edited by Jeffer; 13 October 2005, 04:17 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X