What Clark and Lana did. Spoiler !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madacapa
    I don't know what you are talking about. If Clark has his powers, he would have killed Lana with his "super-sperm". That is all that I wanted to say.
    And impregnated millions of fertile females across the world, assuming that it is possible for Clark to impregnate a human woman in this continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Madacapa
      Clark lost his virginity, but we all know that Lana is lying about hers. She has had sex many times with her boyfriends, but she insists on lying about it to Clark and to us.
      she is not lying
      1. where did you get the idea that she had had sex already?
      2. she talked to chloe about her virginity last season(chloe lost hers to jimmy olsen)and(if i remember correctly)was asking chloe's advice about wether she should give her virginity to Jason. that ep ends with her in her room with lots of candles(just like when she had sex with clark) and then jason walks in and tells her he does not want to have sex with her.

in doing so she STAYS A VIRGIN
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
      X