Erica Durance / Lois Lane WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean they are his threads - its his decision if he wants to combine them
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      I mean they are his threads - its his decision if he wants to combine them
      As I just said ONLY MODS can combine threads and TheWarrior is NOT a mod, so he can't combine them!
      sigpic

Comment

I know that but they are his threads he may not want them to be combined - and the mods will only merge them if he asks for them to be merged
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I started two threads based on the fact that the Stargate characters have two threads - Joe Flannigan has a appreciation thread and a thunk thread, Rachel Luttrell has a appreciation thread and a WOW thread so I thought Lois deserved two threads.

If everyone prefers just a joint thread then I'll edit this title and get a mod to lock the appreciation thread, as I don't think there is anything in the Appreciation Thread to bring across.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            I started two threads based on the fact that the Stargate characters have two threads - Joe Flannigan has a appreciation thread and a thunk thread, Rachel Luttrell has a appreciation thread and a WOW thread so I thought Lois deserved two threads.

If everyone prefers just a joint thread then I'll edit this title and get a mod to lock the appreciation thread, as I don't think there is anything in the Appreciation Thread to bring across.

Mike
            Thanks I needed an explanation.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
              ohh yes she is good looking but i cannot decide between lois and cloe you see i used to like cloe but as i never really watch this show an awful lot im undecided, you see lois to me looks older and she porbably is in real life but even in this she seems more of a natural so i guess for now at least its lois all the way, lets hope we get more eps where she inst seen as the inocent girl in distress waiting to be saved thoese episodes suck big time as i think she works better as a more grown up sort of take care of em sleves character.
              The difference is that Kristen has the body of a 13 year old, and Erica has the smoking hot body of a 20 something year old. I can't keep my eyes off Erica's boobs. Kristen is so thin her boobs fell off. It isn't even close.

Comment

Not many caps so far from "Aqua" but there is this one HQ version

Hope to get more of Erica / Lois soon

Comment

for all the drooling guys..
                  those pics where Lois is a dancer..

I've read in a magazine recently that she ia investigating something.. like a murder can't remember.

Comment

Man, Erica was looking good in that bathing suit. My eyes just about popped out of my head.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                      for all the drooling guys..
                      those pics where Lois is a dancer..

I've read in a magazine recently that she ia investigating something.. like a murder can't remember.
                      Erica / Lois will be undercover as a stripper in "Exposed" which airs sometime in November.

Comment

Some "Aqua" Caps

Comment

Stunning as ever.
                          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Erica Durance, okay so she's hot, like woah, still put on some clothes, we'll call them strings.

Comment

More Aqua caps

Comment

And thank you for those caps, The Warrior.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X