Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Spoiler:
    If Katrina didn't mention it to Ichabod... maybe he was already missing or 'dead'. And Moloch is watching in purgatory.
    Very true.

Spoiler:
    It was never established when Katrina gave birth.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:
      Victor Garber will be playing Ichabod's father - in flashbacks, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Spoiler:
        Victor Garber will be playing Ichabod's father - in flashbacks, of course.
        Oh! I love him!

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
          Oh! I love him!
          I don't even know who that is.. by name. I'll have to look him up.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            I don't even know who that is.. by name. I'll have to look him up.
            He was in Alias, as Sydney's father.

Comment

I had to look him up on IMDB since I've never watched Alias, so here's a fun thing: he was also a butler to Frasier Crane on the episode Taking Liberties.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                I had to look him up on IMDB since I've never watched Alias, so here's a fun thing: he was also a butler to Frasier Crane on the episode Taking Liberties.
                That's where I know him from. So he went from be a servant to a Crane to a Crane.

Spoiler:
                I keep confusing him with Lord Grantham of Downton Abbey for some reason.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

And Niles registered his son at a private school under the name Ichabod (thanks to Roz).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    He was in Alias, as Sydney's father.
                    I know him from the movie "The First Wive's Club"

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

He was on SGU too - Ambassador Ovirda in Seizure. His IMDB.
                      sigpic

Comment

He was on SGU too - Ambassador Ovirda in Seizure. His IMDB.
                        Never watched SGU.. Couldn't get into it.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I didn't watch it live, I streamed it, which I think makes for a better viewing experience no matter what the show is. No commercials, and if you hit a bad patch of episodes they go by in days, not months. Which makes it much easier to get into a show.

And to keep this on topic (sorry!) I would like to see someone from Frasier do this show, just for fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sneak peek for the next episide. This looks really promising. Monday can't come fast enough.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/12/sle...lem-sneak.html

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I didn't watch it live, I streamed it, which I think makes for a better viewing experience no matter what the show is. No commercials, and if you hit a bad patch of episodes they go by in days, not months. Which makes it much easier to get into a show.

And to keep this on topic (sorry!) I would like to see someone from Frasier do this show, just for fun.
                              That would be funny/cool. Jane Leeves as someone that Crane knows or a long lost relative of Abraham's.

Peri Gilpin (Ted Dansen's wife on CSI - LV), David Hyde Pierce, Kelsey Grammar. I'd say Moose, but he's since passed on.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Sneak peek for the next episide. This looks really promising. Monday can't come fast enough.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/12/sle...lem-sneak.html
                                *squeals* Ooh!! I can't wait! This show is what makes Mondays worth it, lol

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X