No announcement yet.

Sleepy Hollow (Fox) News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoying this show at the moment. Looking forward to seeing where it goes...

Comment

So far this has been the best new show this season. Hopefully it will manage to keep the quality up

I´m really glad they didn't make Crane a gawker or duck out of water, he works so much better as an intelligent man who simply excepts the reality he's presented with and tries to make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        Great episode seemed to have regained the pacing of the pilot and i loved the story developments with the mills sisters
        Same here. I really like how they are developing the sisters' relationship.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Great show. Fun at the beginning with Northstar and the tears at the end when the two sisters were talking.
        The bit with Northstar was just too funny. I couldn't stop grinning.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I missed the Northstar bit. What happened?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            I missed the Northstar bit. What happened?
            He was sitting in Abbie's car giving the Northstar/Onstar lady romance advice - from a 250 year old perspective. And he made the Northstar lady cry.

Side note: I notice that Damian Kindler wrote last night's episode. I still think Amanda Tapping would be great at directing an episode of this show or maybe making a guest appearance.

Comment

The Northstar/ Onstar scene sounds good. Ichabod is now even more awesome.

What part would Amanda Tapping play then?
              sigpic

Comment

Either somebody from the current era and someone in flashbacks to Ichabod's time. Whatever it might be, I think she'd be great. Though I'd love to see her and Ichabod in the same scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  I'm really enjoying this show. I'm liking the conflict, love, hate, forgiveness, redemption story being played between the two sisters. I also love the idea\irony of a white man from 25 years ago being thrust into a situation where he is partnered with two strong black women to save the world. I continue to see this show laying a solid foundation while still being really fun on a week to week level.
                  I think you just got the essence of the show. *claps*

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                  So far this has been the best new show this season. Hopefully it will manage to keep the quality up

I´m really glad they didn't make Crane a gawker or duck out of water, he works so much better as an intelligent man who simply excepts the reality he's presented with and tries to make the best of it.
                  But you must admit, the duck out of water that they do show is rather funny. It's sly and intelligent.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Either somebody from the current era and someone in flashbacks to Ichabod's time. Whatever it might be, I think she'd be great. Though I'd love to see her and Ichabod in the same scenes.

Why not both? An 18th century person who's a past life of a 21st century person. She could remember some details about her past life and carry the same personality traits while still being her own being.
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Why not both? An 18th century person who's a past life of a 21st century person. She could remember some details about her past life and carry the same personality traits while still being her own being.
                    She could be a 21st century person and their ancestor. Maybe one of Katrina's coven?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                      I really love that too. The duck-out-of-water is subtle and funny, not some kind of stupid broad slapstick where he screams when someone's phone rings.
                      sigpic

Comment

I kind of hope for a full season order
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

She could be a 21st century person and their ancestor. Maybe one of Katrina's coven?
                          I like these ideas. Could be really good.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          I kind of hope for a full season order
                          This first season is 13 episodes. Haven't seen anything about how many there will be in the 2d season, but it would be great if it was 20-22 or whatever a full season is.

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                            I really love that too. The duck-out-of-water is subtle and funny, not some kind of stupid broad slapstick where he screams when someone's phone rings.
                            I think that's why I like those parts so much. They are never so in your face that you know it was put in the script for that reason. They just feel natural.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved that scene!

AT could play an American that Crane was in league with during the events leading up to his "demise."

Comment

She could be family to a woman Crane knew back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X