No announcement yet.

Haunted (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep. My only minor complaint is that I always like more Helen/Druitt stuff. But what we got made sense in the context. CH & AT are great together.

Kate and Bigfoot make a good team.

I'm wondering whether Druitt (sheer speculation)
    Spoiler:
    will still be back --maybe he'll have been in the same "energy field world" or something as Ash?

Comment

Just watched it ... finally. And thought it was an average episode - not too boring, but not moving forward either.

However, one thing that was made of pure win this episode - Kate and Bigfoot in the elevator.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Good ep. My only minor complaint is that I always like more Helen/Druitt stuff. But what we got made sense in the context. CH & AT are great together.

AT and CH are amazing to watch as John and Helen. Not for shipper reasons, but the level of acting they have for the characters comes off really well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          AT and CH are amazing to watch as John and Helen. Not for shipper reasons, but the level of acting they have for the characters comes off really well.
          These two characters certainly have chemisty, whether he's trying to help her or kill her
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            These two characters certainly have chemisty, whether he's trying to help her or kill her
            It is interesting to watch, that is why i love HAUNTED.

The Chemistry is through the roof, and well you can see the love that was there, still there. Poor helen, having the possibility of getting John back, then he takes that malevolent force back into his body.... Oh the angst and sadness.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh the angst and sadness.
              In fact, it should've been called "Haunted: Oh, the angst and sadness..."
              Last edited by Alder; 11 January 2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Now when i think back on the episode, there wasn't really thank much interaction between H/J, as i thought there would have been.. little bit dissipointed, as i wanted to know more about their back story and was hoping it was told in this one, but none th eless i'm happy that Druitt was back
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

druitt's fate wasn't the same as ash's

ash teleported while the EM shield was up, so she - theoretically - splatted on the iris

on the other hand, druitt teleported without a destination in mind...he did the equivalent of randomly dialing hte gate and stepping through, with no idea where he was going or if he'd even make it there
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

ash teleported while the EM shield was up, so she - theoretically - splatted on the iris
                    on the other hand, druitt teleported without a destination in mind...he did the equivalent of randomly dialing hte gate and stepping through, with no idea where he was going or if he'd even make it there
                    Loverly Imagery there Sky
                    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                      In fact, it should've been called "Haunted: Oh, the angst and sadness..."

At least we now know what has Haunted him for so long.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just saw the episode, my God poor John

And God how much people she loves and cares about is Helen going to lose? How is she going to keep going when she's loosing everybody she loves?

It's just so sad.

The episode was good, I like it. It just made me feel so sad
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

This show does have a habit of making people sad, but that is the nature of some shows.

Poor John was what i was saying all through this episode and so was my Best Friend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Very nice analogy!

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                            I just saw the episode, my God poor John

And God how much people she loves and cares about is Helen going to lose? How is she going to keep going when she's loosing everybody she loves?

It's just so sad.

The episode was good, I like it. It just made me feel so sad
                            Yeah, I've decide that this show has one sole purpose. To test just how far Magnus's sanity meter can reach.

But seriously, Ashley, Jimmy, John . . . even Clara, who was her sole link to Nigel Griffin.
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

Yeah, I've decide that this show has one sole purpose. To test just how far Magnus's sanity meter can reach.

But seriously, Ashley, Jimmy, John . . . even Clara, who was her sole link to Nigel Griffin.

you forgot James Watson.... and yes her sanity is being pushed to the limits. how much more before she snaps?
                              sigpic

Comment

you forgot James Watson.... and yes her sanity is being pushed to the limits. how much more before she snaps?
                                Oh gosh, of course! James too!

I don't know, but Magnus snapping is just not something that I want to witness. How about TPTB stop killing off/making characters disappear.
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X