No announcement yet.

Sleepers (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good episode i wonder if maybe in season 3 Ashley comes back and they use some of her blood/DNA to Re-Vamp Tesla or maybe they use Tesla's de-vamper on her
    Last edited by Jeffer; 21 December 2009, 02:21 AM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      I've now watched this ep twice as I needed time to think things over before giving my thoughts on it.

Not really my fav ep, but that might be because of the whole vampire theme. Anymore, IMO, vampires are so obsolete. When Buffy came on the scene, it was fresh and excitingly new, but I've grown tired with the hype surrounding vamps for now what with Twilight and everything else. Personally, I'm more than glad TPTB decided to drop this power in Tesla and decided to pick up something a bit more unique and fresh. I'm definitely looking forward to Tesla exploring more of his 'Magneto' side and can't help ponder some of the exciting plots involving him using this.

I understand the whole tired of vamps thing, but I think Tesla is a breath of fresh air. Specially the way the mock all the vampire myths lol
      Since I never liked Buffy and dont watch the other shows like True blood and all that crap. I still really like vamps

Originally posted by sandra-carter View Post

is a pity I'm anxious to see the episode Helen / Druitt can be seen as aired in the UK?
      not on the web, already tried, If anyone has the episode or know where find it tell me please ...
      Haunted was suppose to air today (Monday) but ITV changed the order. So it will be Sleepers. I'm gonna stay tuned to see if it is actually Sleepers and not some mess up like Syfy.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post

Haunted was suppose to air today (Monday) but ITV changed the order. So it will be Sleepers. I'm gonna stay tuned to see if it is actually Sleepers and not some mess up like Syfy.
        now that you mention this the "Johns Departure" line did seem a little out of place
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          that's making me think. stop that.

but yeah, she *is* quite forgiving... maybe like a group of youngsters experimenting, and it going kind of bad. she remembers them all like they were before the screwed with things and altered themselves permanently. and maybe because she was the first to try it, she might feel a bit of responsibility in that they saw she was alright, so they went second, third, so on?

it really does give food for thought.
          I liked the episode. Need to see it again though.

I watched it at my sister's house with her watching too for the first time. She wanted me to explain the story, so maybe there is a new convert Maybe this is a new twist to the holiday progamming mindset. As people travel, they get others to watch Sanctuary, which means more viewers over all !

Do we actually know Helen has always been "good"?

Maybe she went through a spell of "badness" like Druitt and Tesla, so she has some sympathy for going through a phase like that. Or maybe she was born good and they were born bad. No matter what happens, they each tend to go back to their basic nature. Or maybe she is trying to make up for what her Father did to abnormals. Just ideas.

I like the idea of the SG1 team relationship too. Some bonds last through everything. Maybe the Tesla we are seeing now is really good compared to what he used to be, so she sticks with him to see the progress.

I absolutely love NY as Tesla. What a character!
          Last edited by hisg1fans; 21 December 2009, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
            now that you mention this the "Johns Departure" line did seem a little out of place
            Extremely. It makes me so angry that SyFy would switch their order and spoil episodes that haven't happened yet.

First the name change and now this?

*kicks SyFy*
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Not really, he's been gone since Eulogy.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. He left in Eulogy...to me that was his departure. I guess once we see Haunted, we'll know if it was the wrong way around...but Jaclyn MacRae said this on Twitter tonight:

JaclynMacrae: @kesland Haunted will air as #Sanctuary 211 in the new year... 210 is Sleepers .
                OrientalLilly(Me!!): @jaclynmacrae So Sleepers being before Haunted is the correct order?Many rumours saying it should be the other way around. Thanks Jaclyn!
                JaclynMacrae: @OrientalLilly @celticdenefew - we're just keeping all of you on your toes... #Sanctuary
                OrientalLilly(Me!!): @jaclynmacrae Cheeky monkey!!! My poor toes! Goodnight Jaclyn!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  That's what I was thinking. He left in Eulogy...to me that was his departure. I guess once we see Haunted, we'll know if it was the wrong way around...but Jaclyn MacRae said this on Twitter tonight:

JaclynMacrae: @kesland Haunted will air as #Sanctuary 211 in the new year... 210 is Sleepers .
                  OrientalLilly(Me!!): @jaclynmacrae So Sleepers being before Haunted is the correct order?Many rumours saying it should be the other way around. Thanks Jaclyn!
                  JaclynMacrae: @OrientalLilly @celticdenefew - we're just keeping all of you on your toes... #Sanctuary
                  OrientalLilly(Me!!): @jaclynmacrae Cheeky monkey!!! My poor toes! Goodnight Jaclyn!

When I get home I must reply cos even Syfy was thinking Haunted should be before. regardless of what she says now, haunted was schedual as ep 10.

Comment

yeah it's true "sleepers" was written for the episode 4 then ... is not entirely wrong, I believe that Helen said that but it was in regards to "jonh departure" in eulogy because we never saw him again until now(sleepers) so.. I belive that will be much more jonh on season 3 if they bring Ashley back (I hope so)

Comment

Originally posted by sandra-carter View Post
                      yeah it's true "sleepers" was written for the episode 4 then ... is not entirely wrong, I believe that Helen said that but it was in regards to "jonh departure" in eulogy because we never saw him again until now(sleepers) so.. I belive that will be much more jonh on season 3 if they bring Ashley back (I hope so)
                      What I mean is that everyone is reading like a comment from Haunted but I dont read it that way cos he's been messing since Eulogy. Till Haunted airs I'm gonna go with that

Comment

i honestly wouldn't read that much into it, becuase John's been gone for months.. like he did the first time obviosuly she has some sort of inkiling that hes going to go off the rails.. hmm
                        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

It was all in the way she said "Departure" like hes not John anymore
                          sigpic

Comment

It was all in the way she said "Departure" like hes not John anymore
                            I'd have to be in agreement here. It seemed to me like Helen was counting off on her fingers the others who have left the 'Five.' Watson and Griffin have passed. Tesla was de-vamped and as far as I think Helen knew, perhaps not immortal anymore. Which left John and herself.

Will's line about why Helen was so adamant about trying to reverse Tesla's actions in Sleepers and his dawning comprehension that she was the last of the Five made Helen's line about John's 'Departure' a bit confusing. Something had to have happened that we missed. Druitt is simply, IMO, not just away chasing down the Cabal for what they did to Ashley. Why did Helen believe she was the last of the 'Five' now?

That tweet isn't conclusive and to me it seems she successfully dodged around the subject. I really do dislike when people can't just give a simple, straightforward 'yes' or 'no' to a question.

Comment

Well, I'm not overly concerned. All will be revealed.

Comment

We know that they are the wrong way around now Chelle. Some of us have been digging out spoilers since the announcement of Season 2 and Haunted was always slotted as ep 10. No biggie though, it's not the first time an ep has been shown out of order and the comment can be explained away.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X