Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    Well this Canadian had to wait until Space aired the episode

So awesome to see Michael Shanks with Amanda Tapping again. Loved the hair comment!

I too was sad that Jimmy got killed off. It is funny to reference how Shanks characters die. Though I'm kind of hoping his Hawkman in Smallville will live a LOT longer. I wouldn't want poor Hawkman to die so soon just because Shanks is playing him.
    I wasn't sorry to see Jimmy die as he was a fairly mediocre character to me.

Ruh roh - I take it you know nothing of Hawkman's fate then?
    -

Comment

Well this Canadian had to wait until Space aired the episode

So awesome to see Michael Shanks with Amanda Tapping again. Loved the hair comment!

I too was sad that Jimmy got killed off. It is funny to reference how Shanks characters die. Though I'm kind of hoping his Hawkman in Smallville will live a LOT longer. I wouldn't want poor Hawkman to die so soon just because Shanks is playing him.

He was great wasn't he?.....I'm not too worried about the "dying guest character" thing.....I think Michael is far more interested in making a part truly his and doing a great professional job than worrying about whether he can return to something....what I find great is how well he seems to be liked by all those he works with and seems to garner great respect and friendship from all those he comes into contact with on set....just seen this tweet from Damian Kindler on Twitter in reply to someone on there re: Penance....

M.Shanks was great. Beautifully written but don't buy for a moment the bullet extraction. Um, we really DID shoot Agam.

(I assume he's making a joke about shooting Agam )

As for playing Hawkman and his fate, well I hope to remain unspoiled for that one but again I don't care if he doesn't reappear - there's been quite a buzz on the internet about this special episode and even casual viewers like my son and his mates who gave up watching a couple of seasons ago and are deffo making sure they don't miss this one!

I'm sure that Michael has made good friends, worked to his usual impeccable high standard and gathered great respect again.....and there are some wonderful spoiler pics up on michaelshanks-online courtesy of Craig of the kryptonsite.com...

Getting back to Sanctuary (apologies for going OT) - I can't wait for the DVD and to listen to the commentary on this episode with Amanda, Michael and Damian....knowing what good friends Amanda and Michael are I bet there was much giggling and fun to be had during the recording!!!...

Deeds xx
      Last edited by discodiva; 29 January 2010, 11:33 PM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Add another vote to Jimmy dying. MAJOR BOO!!!

Loved the episode though. Mouth to Mouth from Michael. Can I faint now???
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
          Add another vote to Jimmy dying. MAJOR BOO!!!

Loved the episode though. Mouth to Mouth from Michael. Can I faint now???

Still with all the diverse guest appearances he's been making, we've got lots of questions to ask him at the Vancouver Con haven't we?.......am writing a list as we speak....haven't found a good one in relation to Jimmy yet though....*ponders*...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            Still with all the diverse guest appearances he's been making, we've got lots of questions to ask him at the Vancouver Con haven't we?.......am writing a list as we speak....haven't found a good one in relation to Jimmy yet though....*ponders*...

Deeds xx
            How about something to do with the pocket in his stomach. And how long it took to apply that. You know make-up wise or was it prosthetic?? Oh wait I'd love to ask that question!!
            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

OK, it's been 2 days since it finally aired here in Canada, and I thought it was great, well worth the wait. Friday night really felt like Friday nights again for me.

It was so great seeing Helen, and the rest of the team again, and Michael Shanks was great as Jimmy, I love the first scene with him and Helen, it was great seeing the chemistry between Amanda and Michael again on screen. The acting and the ideas they had for finding Jimmy and Kate and how the tricked that mob boss was brilliant.

I'll review more in my replies.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Ruh roh - I take it you know nothing of Hawkman's fate then?

SHHHH! I try to stay as spoiler free as possible. So stop poking me with a stick.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

SHHHH! I try to stay as spoiler free as possible. So stop poking me with a stick.
                  OT not spoiler :
                  Spoiler:
                  Not a spoiler actually but comic lore from the 1940's, I don't know what the storyline is for Absolute Justice
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    LOL, good to know that Michael Shanks is keeping his number of character death scenes high.

I was sad to see Jimmy go. I would have liked to keep Michael as a guest/recurring character.

Favorite line: "I love the hair!"
                    This was one of the eps I was most looking forward to seeing this season, and I really enjoyed it, even more since it was the first new episode we got in Canada for like what, 2 months?

And as soon as I heard that line I thought of Amanda and Michael.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Ditto on all of the above.

I also like a simple bit in the beginning when Henry tells Helen to destroy her walkie-talkie. Helen does so and then says "Now tell me why I just did that?" Complete trust in her team. I like that.

If that were me and my partner in crime...um..co-worker it would have gone more like this:
                    Spoiler:
                    Beth: Bree destroy your walkie-talkie right now!
                    Bree: smashes walkie-talkie and says "Now tell me why I just did that?"
                    Beth: You are such and idiot!
                    Agreed, I loved that part too, she heard it in his voice that it was serious and she didn't hesitate to destroy her walkie when he told her to. And yeah, most people would have asked why first, but she trusted Henry enough to ask later.

Also, if Amanda Tapping gets any hotter the polar ice caps will melt far faster than any scientist could ever have predicted. I hold her personally responsible for global warming!
                    I thought she looked great in the episode, and she looked very good in a couple of certain shots in the start of the episode, particularly during the gun fight.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Cool ep. I'm still not seeing Kate as a true member of the Sanctuary, but she's sort of getting closer. MS was great here. Lots of great one liners.

"You stopped breathing and I took the opportunity to make out with you."

The few problems I had were, Jimmy putting a gun in Kate's hand and then operating on the shoulder that hand was attached to. And then the blood on Jimmy's has disappearing as if it was never there.

I loved the Helen saved me part, and how it showed part of her past while still kept the mystery going, without the whole 'famous person I used to know' being tossed in.

Henry and Biggie was as awesome as always.

"I'll be walking then"
                    "It's good for the heart"

Robin looked so tiny next to AP.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sure there's things in episodes people find holes in, or odd, but I don't focus on them, I do notice them too, but I focus on the actual story more. And wow, Will Robin does look tiny.

Also loved Helen messing with the bad guys. Speaking of which... she swims with the mermaid naked? It reminds me of a fic I once read.
                    Hmm, I'd like to read it.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    I don't believe it was Kate. I think that there's still a roll on effect from when Charlie was in the Sanctuary for the Cabal...there's someone in the Sanctuary who's a leak and it's not been revealed yet...but i don't believe it's Kate.
                    I thought the episode was great. I loved watching Micheal Shanks in this ep but was bummed
                    Spoiler:
                    that his character had to die...can anyone survive in these ep anymore?

I loved the interaction between Helen and Jimmy at the start...
                    Spoiler:
                    and his comment about her hair...I hope one day we learn more about what happened to Helen's hair....whether it's a result of the source blood or just of her own doing.
                    Loved the remorse Jimmy had for his past crimes...and Kate's background
                    ...I liked it. A lot.
                    I enjoyed this ep...even if it is after 1am and I have to be up bright and early to bake cake...well worth it!!

Ooooh...forgot to say...one of my favourite parts was when
                    Spoiler:
                    Will wanted to thank "Sally" the mermaid and Helen said she likes it when you swim with her and Will said he'd just go get his suit....and then Helen says...no suit!
                    Brilliant!!! Loved that! Cracked me up!!
                    You hit the nail on everything you said Chelle.

Does anyone have any idea how old Jimmy is? Since he's an abnormal, I'd imagine it slows his age, plus he didn't look any younger in that flashback to when Kate was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      I know. When I saw we here in Canada had a fall finale. I assumed that would also be the case in the US. Of course not. Not fair that they will be ahead of us when the episodes resume here. I thought both the US and CANADA were supposed to be seeing the episodes on the same night.
                      And now knowing that Jimmy dies ruins the episode thanks!!!
                      I wasn't too happy that we were left out either. I've had people tell me there are benefits to it, like now we have to wait less time to the start of the new season, but I don't see it that way.

And Jimmy dying didn't ruin the episode, it showed him paying for his sins.

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                      Please explain. I've thought she was "sexed up" all along. She's had those spike boots from the beginning. What is different now? Just trying to understand your thoughts
                      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'm not talking about the boots - a little higher up the body, accentuating some assets of the female anatomy (which I don't have issues with ... at all ). But it seemed a 180 from the wardrobe we've seen Helen wearing over the course of the episodes, with exception to Next Tuesday when she's walking next to Will, and she was apparently all dressed up for Olaf's video call.
                      (((Jimmy)))

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                      Good eppy. loved the way Helen was talking to Duke.
                      Yeah, you don't mess with Helen and her team.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      my first impressions:

--Will gets to be the damsel in distress again.

--Shanks played an interesting character. They didn't waste the sort of "stunt" of casting him. I liked the background of Helen rescuing/reforming him. And of course we're getting something similar going with Kate. ETA: good point whoever said James was like MS' Burn Notice character. My thought too. But he wasn't an abnormal.

-- I have to grudgingly admit that as Kindler et al predicted, I don't actively dislike her anymore after the last couple of episodes. i won't go so far as to say I *like* her. Still not sure why we needed to lose Ashley, but moving on...

--Nice Helen/Kate moment at the end

--Not as sure about the crime boss abnormal; evidently being used by the real boss. But How did Will survive being "microwaved" with no ill effects

--nice to have Sally the mermaid figure into the story
                      I really liked that Sally-- mermaid Sally was able to help the team, I thought it was brilliant that they used her powers to help.

Interesting episode. I would have liked the Jimmy character to stay around, but he went out well. Still don't care for the Kate character or the actress. Liked how Helen turned the technology being used against her to attack the enemy.

Do you suppose Jimmy's pouch was a reference to MS's emergency surgery scar when he was on SG1? I've noticed at least on SG1 reference (phrase, picture, prop, etc.) in most episodes and have started wondering if there isn't a reference in every episode. Kind of like the pineapple thing in SG1.

For those image capture experts, I would love to see a still shot of Helen during the extreme close up in the last scene with Kate. OMG is AT looking good in the show.
                      I didn't look at Jimmy's pouch as reference to MS's emergency surgery scar, but I did think of pouch of our fave Jaffa.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...nceavi1273.jpg

Two more
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Sanctuary/209Penanceavi1257.jpg

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...nceavi1269.jpg
                      That woman beyond beautiful.

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                      As a Canadian SPACE channel viewer I'm very peeved off that Canada didn't air it as Next Tuesday was the fall final.

I loved seeing Amanda and Micheal on screen together again They are just too cute together. I love the little in jokes and hints about stargate. The hair comment and Jimmy and Helen met ten years ago (ten years of SG1). I'm sure I'm forgetting other little fun comments. I wish they had more time on screen together but that's okay because I enjoy both their stories apart. I wish Jimmy wasn't killed off because I'd love to see Micheal back on the show but his death did suit the story.

I loved the back story on Kate. All of the emotional pain, coming face to face with the man who killed her father. Learning that it's not black and white. I loved her discussion with Helen at the end of the episode about the way her life turned out.

I like that Helen destroyed walkie talkie immediately then asked why. Love the trust between the term.

Henry is always eating on missions it seems lol.

It was cool to see Sally helping the team to save Will. And he's going to swim with her (naked?) as a thank you
                      to all. Other than short time Helen and Jimmy had together, I loved that Helen smashed her walkie right away, it just goes to show you how much she trusts her team. I also liked Kate's time with Jimmy, the "Go Red Sox" thing was so funny.

Two things I can say are they re-used some of the music from Veritas, the drums, and I seriously love that sort of music. And did they really have to sex up Helen? I mean, nothing against AT looking all sexy and attractive but seriously the wardrobe department did a 180 with some of the last outfits we've seen Helen wearing.

And that's it for now... maybe I'll be back with more, maybe I won't be. *shrug*
                      Please explain. I've thought she was "sexed up" all along. She's had those spike boots from the beginning. What is different now? Just trying to understand your thoughts
                      I'm not talking about the boots - a little higher up the body, accentuating some assets of the female anatomy (which I don't have issues with ... at all ). But it seemed a 180 from the wardrobe we've seen Helen wearing over the course of the episodes, with exception to Next Tuesday when she's walking next to Will, and she was apparently all dressed up for Olaf's video call.

It's just something that caught my attention - I tend to notice these things whether I consciously want to or not. But everyone one else apparently likes it, so it's probably just me.
                      Whoa, whoa, I don't think Helen's gotten all sexed up, she's not wearing midnight girls clothes (my grandmother calls them that ), I think she looks great, and I don't see anything wrong with what she wears. As for the Olaf, I think she just wanted to look nice for an old friend.

Plus, Amanda herself said she's very self-conscious about how she looks and what she wears, and she's made it clear that woman don't need to wear hot, revealing clothes to get attention of viewers. That's why she didn't do those things on SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i liked the ep.

more than i thought i would, actually.

michael did good with his james character. i really felt sorry for him, and my heart broke when he died. (((james)))

it was lovely to see amanda and michael's moment together when they were first shown on screen. when i first found out that ms was going to guest star, i wasn't happy... but somewhere along the line, i changed my mind i guess, b/c i was looking forward to seeing him (and with amanda) again by last night.
                        You just liked seeing seeing him show some skin when he showed Helen his pouch. And I was bummed when he died too, but he died doing what was right. I'm not a fan of his like I am with Amanda, but I do enjoy his work on screen.

some things i didn't like:

the actress that played a young kate looked nothing like kate!

i didn't like james dying. he was playing for his past sins for years (his conscience) ... so i wish he hadn't given up. or given in, really, b/c like helen said, he was kind of relieved for it to end.

kate's pain during the bullet removing scene didn't convince me totally.

some things i liked:

michael is a good actor; he made his character 'more'.

helen called the mermaid SALLY. *quiet squee*

i loved helen's leather 'n class outfit.

all in all, a good episode. it, of course, needed more helen (for this fan ), but it was still good.

too bad james couldn't come back...
                        I tought of those things too, but we knew this wasn't a Helen/Jimmy story episode, but I'm happy with what we got with Helen and I think she, MS and the rest of the cast did great.

when i was watching the gun battle, i said to my mom, 'my gawd, none of them can hit a target!'

it was nice. it had a wee bit of mother/daughter vibe to it... (i wanted helen to reach up and wipe that tear from kate's cheek )
                        I'd rather none of them get hit, than Helen get hit.

That would have been nice to see Helen do.

i liked that too.

it was a neat gesture, showing helen's coolness and trust in her team. i would have asked 'why?', and then nitpicked until the whole reason why it had to be destroyed would have been destroyed.
                        To me, that little action by Helen shows she trusts her team first, and asks questions second. And yeah Sally, by the time you'd have smashed the walkie, the bad guys would have already found you.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          One of my fav's too! Made me think it was totally ad-libbed as well, but perhaps kept in because it fit the scene with Jimmy and Helen having not seeing each other for some time.

Are you kidding? I was totally squirming during that scene! I thought Kate's discomfort and pain was done excellently. Even now, the thought of Jimmy digging a blade into Kate's shoulder to reach the bullet that was so deeply embedded makes me freak.

Was another fantastic installment in the unfolding of S2.

I loved how we were privy to a bit more of Kate's background story. She seems like the type of person that has experienced much in her short life and doesnt feel it's everyone's business to know what that might be. She's private and only the very closest of people will she open up to. I quite understand that and it seems with every episode, I'm beginning to like Kate more and more.

I did like the character of Jimmy and, though I understand his reasoning, wish he hadn't chosen the path he had. It would have been cool to see him as a recurring character.

I did love Helen's protectiveness in this ep as well; the lengths she would take to make sure everyone under her care was safe, even at risk to her own safety.

Oh and my eyes did love the leather Helen wore. Yum.
                          I thought the episode was a great a installment to the show, it gave us a chance to see the characters backstory, we saw even more how much Helen trusts her team and what she'll do to save them, and yeah, Helen in leather is always a bonus.

I kinda wondered why Kate was the way she was, now I know.

Well, thanks.

In the meantime I've had some time to rethink the episode.

Digging out the bullet made chills go up and down my spine. Seriously, no matter how Kate's reaction should have been, or was... The thought alone is enough as far as I am concerned.

When Jimmy stepped into the Duke's car, I was thinking "Oh ****, he's going to blow that car to kingdome come."... Damn, would have liked to have seen this character some more.

That last scene between Kate and Helen was nice... I wanted Helen to reach out to Kate.

Will watch it again probably so as to have more to say about it.
                          When the show first started, I watched it 99% because of Amanda, and 1% for the show itself, and the other characters. But for once, I was mostly looking forward to seeing her and MS, and the others second. Just because I've known MS longer than the rest of them.

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                          I think helens boots are quite low and chunky in this episode though why she or the rest of the team wasnt wearing body armour is a question that ought to be asked.

though the outfit at the end has some rather high heels maybe Helen was of for a hot date with the Guy we saw her skyping with in episode 8
                          I didn't pay much attention to her boots, I was more focused on her upper body.

But I thought she looked great, me personally, I haven't seen her wear something I've had an issue with.

Kate has been growing on me as well. I've actually come to like the character of Kate and if she were gone from season 3 (where oh where is the green-light for season 3? ) I would miss her. At this point I truly believe that she is loyal to Magnus and not just using her for a place to stay or undercover as a Cabal plant. Tho' that would be quite the red herring if it happened. I hope it doesn't because , as I said, I like her.

As for the bolded bit. I love the recent outfits that Helen has been wearing. Very sexy in a grown-up and "I am confident enough to wear whatever the hell I want to and get away with it" way. I always like it when she's out in the field where guns are involved because she always wears leather.
                          At AT4, AT was asked if any of Helen's clothes were her own. One of the items she said was her own was a vest. Do you suppose the vest in this episode was that vest?

I like Kate, I think she's alright, but if it came down to saving Helen or her, I'd save Helen without thinking about it. I like what Helen wears, she's at that age where she might not care what people think, but Amanda does so she won't let Helen get to sexual with her clothes.

Check out this vid, Amanda talks about Helen's clothes-
                          http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...art-2/v1191185

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Watched Penance last night on ITV4 and absolutely loved it....Michael Shanks, as always, was outstanding - he's such an unselfish guest star and always brings his consumate professionalism to every role he does.....I LOVED the first scene between him and Amanda...their happiness and genuine friendship shining through was so totally natural and wonderful to see......

And on a purely shallow note.....oh my!!!...*fans self*.....leather fingerless gloves and wrist band, coupled with the fact that he is ageing so handsomely, made this episode pure joy for this stalwart Michael fan.....what is it with these Stargate alumni?...they're all getting more beautiful, sexier and hotter with age?.......bring it on I say!....

I'm only sorry about poor Jimmy's end......*pouts*....I liked him, and his redemption....I'd have loved to have seen him back again in another episode or two.....oh well, his death had a good impact and got rid of another crazy gangster....it made a change for Michael not to be the one to go "wacko"...

And my congratulations go to all the Sanctuary team on their renewal...in this economic climate and dismal financial world atm it's very nice to know a fair few in the industry have a job for the next few months!....

Oh yeah, it's Michael's 39th birthday today.....as I said, ageing pretty darn fantastically imho!!..

Deeds xx *off to stare at that leather again*
                          Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth.

And yeah, Helen's leather is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I listened to the podcast and I have to say thank goodness for AT's & DK's attitudes
                            Spoiler:
                            MW really is bloodthirsty. I agree a lot more with AT & DK about how characters should behave.

Also, I'm glad they understand that just b/c some of us didn't like the intro of Kate didn't mean we had anything against the actress. Certainly I don't. She did start off pretty clichéd, which was one of my issues. And I still don't think it was necessary to lose Ashley. But if they continue to develop her as they have in this episode and a bit in a couple of others, I can deal.
                            When it comes to AT, MW, or DK, I trust Amanda the most. Whatever they decided to do, I support them, and I'll never speak ill of what they do on the show.

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            Indeed.
                            I really wished Maguns had been a bit more dark this season.
                            Threatening other ppl just cos they take her ppl (mmm) just isnt enough. Specially when she doesnt make good on those threats
                            I really wish we could have seen more of that wetsuit.

But yeah, I like how Helen's getting tougher, it could have something to do with losing Ash. But Kes, she doesn't have to always make good on her threats, it's like poker, she just has to bluff to win.

Seeing a Helen that sometimes loses control or loses her temper humanizes her. It doesn't always have to be because of a red Listed bug or a parasite. Helen simply losing her patience or getting ticked off is enough, as I said it makes her more human and it's probably a lot more fun for Amanda to play her as less than perfect.

Side note on patience: I imagine that living 158 years would have caused Helen to become very patient in some areas and very impatient in others and it would be fun to see that explored in season 3.
                            That's why I love this show and Helen, she's a 158 years old and she has so much story to tell, there's really so much to play with.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i think helen and sally 'chat' mentally, maybe while helen is down in the lab working
                            I think that is how it works, we saw something like that in the pilot episode. And I'd like to see more Helen and Sally moments.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I like that idea Sky...or maybe Helen just decided one day to take a dip with Sally and Sally relayed to her that she would prefer Helen swim without her bathers/swimsuit...so the quick dips with Sally are now quick skinny dips!!

I would imagine that Helen and Sally have had many long chats together...now that would be a friendship I would like to see delved into further.
                            I would kinda like to hear Sally's voice in Helens head one day.

IF i could communicate telepathically... today would have seen a lot of ppl at my work slapping themselves in the face.
                            If you had telepathically powers, I can't always see you using it for good.

it would be neat if helen and sally were buddies. (not the mermaid, but me )
                            Maybe you and her could share a tea party.

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            So, finally watched this episode and it was the first time I got choked up during a Sanctuary ep, even with all the really emotional stuff that's happened before this.

I don't know. It's gotta be a combination of MS performance (which was sheer brilliance) combined with a script that had no glitches and a heroic death at the end. God, I'm a sucker for a bittersweet end.

The only thing I don't like is that they can't bring back the character of Jimmy in later episodes. It was like a supernova--one spectacular BOOM! of epicness and then back to the norm.

Also, it was neat to see how MS and AT are so comfortable acting together. It felt a lot smoother than most of the other Sanctuary eps.
                            This is one of my fave episodes ever, and I think the added bonus of Michael, along with already awesome cast made it a great episode. I believe in the end, Jimmy wanted to pay for his sins, and not for what h did to Kate's dad, for for all the other people he's hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              Whoa, whoa, I don't think Helen's gotten all sexed up, she's not wearing midnight girls clothes (my grandmother calls them that ), I think she looks great, and I don't see anything wrong with what she wears.
                              Seeing the evolution over the two seasons as far as make-up and costume goes... Then yes, there was a sudden significant change in wardrobe and make-up to the more sexier look.

And I don't mean trashy or red-light district when I say sexed up. I mean, there's an attempt to make AT more attractive... and personally for me... because it's just my opinion... it has the completely opposite effect.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I haven't noticed it that way. I think the main thing i noticed was how many tank tops ashley used to wear vs how many kate doesn't
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X