Next Tuesday (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
    So, Helen and Will were trapped together last season in a submarine and this season in an oil rig. What body of water/machine do you suppose they'll get trapped in next season?

I think this trend is good enough to repeat, how about you?
    Rafting the Grand Canyon looking for the rare and elusive chuckwalla.

It is a good trend, these two-hander are kinda benchmarks for the progression of Helen and Will's relationship. I just hope we don't get more than one of these per season, let the others in on some of the fun.
    Last edited by EvenstarSRV; 10 December 2009, 04:39 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
      Rafting the Grand Canyon looking for the rare and elusive chuckwalla.

It is a good trend, these two-hander are kinda benchmarks for the progression of Helen and Will's relationship. I just hope we don't get more than one of these per season, let the others in on some of fun.
      ITA LOL

Or in a air balloon drifting away while looking for the mythological Phoenix
      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

I'd love to see a 'when the cat's away' episode....henry is in charge, or kate, and of course, all heck breaks loose, but they don't want to or can't call helen, so they scramble and tweak and improvise...and - of course - pull it together just before helen gets back

It'd be fun to see one of these 'two handers' with someone else
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          I'd love to see a 'when the cat's away' episode....henry is in charge, or kate, and of course, all heck breaks loose, but they don't want to or can't call helen, so they scramble and tweak and improvise...and - of course - pull it together just before helen gets back

And in the meantime someone (anyone?) should really do a fanfic on this idea because it is ripe with comic and adventurous possibilities. Assuming Sky doesn't mind being plagiarized.
          sigpic

Comment

adopt that plot bunny with my blessing

sigpic

Comment

tv was boring, so i rewatched 'next tuesday'.

*very* fun and enjoyable episode!

i loved helen and wil's bickering.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Podcast is up. Very technical re:FX.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

That could happen whilst Helen was on her once every 7 years long weekend to Italy, so they really don't want to disturb her.
                  sigpic

Comment

adopt that plot bunny with my blessing
                    I sure hope someone does adopt it because it would make for a great story. Wish I could write it myself.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I really liked this one too. The bickering is always fun and it's kind of fun to have a little monster eppy once and awhile.

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                    That could happen whilst Helen was on her once every 7 years long weekend to Italy, so they really don't want to disturb her.
                    *falls face down in gutter* gotta stop doing that
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Helen: "Don't pretend this is about some important intellectual exchange. This is about your libido."

Comment

i 've always thought helen being on the titanic was a gimme

and yeah, i did wonder how come she didn't think 'let's use these nice big cables and climb out
                        wel theres the animated bit in the credits for starters
                        ----------------------------
                        You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

1. But it's so much fun.
                          Sigrid? Possibly blond?
                          well could always get Bjork to play her as a guest star in S3 :-)
                          ----------------------------
                          You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                            well could always get Bjork to play her as a guest star in S3 :-)
                            An abnormal if ever there was one.
                            Helen: Sigrid that's a um..er..lovely swan dress you're wearing.
                            Sigrid (as played by Bjork): What dress?
                            sigpic

Comment

hey, guess what? on discovery, they have these shows on dinosaurs, and right now it's prehistoric new york...and they had giant sea scorpions.

now 'giant' meant that it was about a foot or so long, but still, sea scorpions.

they were some of the first critters to leave the sea to forage. they are the ancestors of Horseshoe crabs

wonder if it was research or just a coinkidink?

sigpic

Comment

hey, guess what? on discovery, they have these shows on dinosaurs, and right now it's prehistoric new york...and they had giant sea scorpions.

now 'giant' meant that it was about a foot or so long, but still, sea scorpions.

they were some of the first critters to leave the sea to forage. they are the ancestors of Horseshoe crabs

wonder if it was research or just a coinkidink?
                                It would be a pretty amazing coinkidink (can't believe there's someone other than me who says that ) Maybe they do their monster research by watching these shows on Discovery. It would be a good place to get ideas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X