No announcement yet.

Fragments (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking this ep doesnt give you an Henry backstory and it doesnt fit with "Edward". In "Edward" Henry was doing some reading cos till then he had ignored what he was, but in "Fragments" he says that Rachel has been helping him understand who he is for the last 4 years....hmmm. Continuity anyone?

I want a really Henry backstory! Like when Magnus found him.

Comment

is it horrible that i have this image of helen bringing home a bedraggled little werewolf puppy
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL A puppy Thats cool

Comment

Guy who played the husband is a horrible actor and destroyed this episode, none of the feelings he had or anything was believable.

Also Jack looked liked an Unas with downs syndrome.

Loved this episode otherwise
          What?? A signature? Pfft...

Comment

le podcast is up

http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
              I was thinking this ep doesnt give you an Henry backstory and it doesnt fit with "Edward". In "Edward" Henry was doing some reading cos till then he had ignored what he was, but in "Fragments" he says that Rachel has been helping him understand who he is for the last 4 years....hmmm. Continuity anyone?

I want a really Henry backstory! Like when Magnus found him.
              i thought that too.

maybe henry decided to really look into in 'edward', and we, the viewers, were introduced to it way after henry new this about himself?...
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                Good episode, but I didn't quite understand why if Gerald wanted to kill Henry why he pushed so hard to have him change into the wolf. Was it because he wanted Henry as the wolf to kill him? If so then why didn't he just give Helen a reason to shoot him. Any thoughts?
                Yeah, he wanted Wolf/Henry to be responsible and prove to be the monster that was lurking beneath the surface. At least that is what i got from him wanting Wolf Henry to come out and put him out of his misery.
                sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the episode but it didn't truly excite me. A great who dunnit has got to deflect our view of who was guilty for a time. It was pretty obviousthe husband had done it and the wife would survive. The motivation for it was quite well built up. Initially i thought the husband just was angry that henry had got her involved in working with abnormals. Henry as the third wheel in their marriage was good and that he was actually targeting Henry was a nice twist.
                  I liked jack, he didn't particularly remind me of an unas but maybe that's because i picture them clothed. Will and kate worked well this week. kate's role was very understated this episode which worked & her acting was palatable. Why isn't henry with Rachel though? He's never going to be friends with gerald again and they both love eachother. Guess it just strikes me as a we will never hear of rachel again moment as she was just a guest love interest.

Comment

also, if henry, wolfed out, attacked Gerald, then he could play the 'i was only defending myself' card and avoid the 'i murdered someone' guilt

sigpic

Comment

As much as Pavor and even Hero were great, this episode was horrible. You knew from the start the husband was implicated, since he was the only other suspect. While the whole medical situation didn't make much sense and was not interesting. Same as the relation between the werewolf guy and the attacked lady. One of the worse, a rarity for Sanctuary.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I had thought Magnus and Henry knew of his abnormality since he was a child, hence the reasoning why he was taken to the Sanctuary to grow up, protected and cared for. I wouldn't think Helen would see the need to rescue just any child personally I suppose. In 'The Five' we first learn that Henry is a werewolf, but perhaps I need to rewatch it again as I don't remember it being referenced that it was much of a surprise to anyone really. Maybe Henry showed tendencies as a child which prompted Helen to take him into her care and through blood tests confirm his abnormality...? Did it just not show itself in its full form till he was an adult...?

According to 'Fragments' though, Henry has only known about his abnormality for four years which doesnt add up to me.

A lot of this is my speculation, but I do like things to make sense.

I do have to say that I sooooo love Henry's gadget in this ep! Holographic scanner and Eradicator ftw! *geeky squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          I had thought Magnus and Henry knew of his abnormality since he was a child, hence the reasoning why he was taken to the Sanctuary to grow up, protected and cared for
                          I am paraphrasing here but didn't Helen say something (in the ep called "Edward") along the lines of "I often wonder what would have happened if i had left you on the moors to be raised (or was it "be with" ) your own kind" ?

If so, this would imply that they knew about Henry's lineage and maybe they were focused on if/when he would turn and could he control it?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Henry said he's known but has been denying it to himself. Didn't he use the analogy of someone not wanting to admit they have cancer or something?

Comment

I though they said she had been helping him for the last 4 years, that doesn't necessary mean he knew why she was helping him...

...or has that already been said? lol

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                I am paraphrasing here but didn't Helen say something (in the ep called "Edward") along the lines of "I often wonder what would have happened if i had left you on the moors to be raised (or was it "be with" ) your own kind" ?

If so, this would imply that they knew about Henry's lineage and maybe they were focused on if/when he would turn and could he control it?
                                His lineage? As in there were more of his kind/type/abnormality?

He resembled a 'wild child' of sorts in the brief flashback and if that was the case, then you'd think in groups that are quite primitive they would care for their own kind as has been done throughout the ages. They would stick together if that makes any sense. If he was seen as 'different' though due to his abnormality and an outcast within his own clan/flamily, then it would make sense that Magnus felt the need to protect him.

Comment

Working...
                                X