Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    shocked, frightened, scared, horrified, humiliated
    violated
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i really like the way you put this.

she's usually so cool about things (been there, done that), but something like this is something that even if you 'have' been through it before, you couldn't help still reacting strong.

more please!
      Glad you agree. For me Sanctuary is so "Okay. We have a problem. Let's sit down and discuss it." I prefer the problems which need resolving quickly before the bad guys knock down the doors. I wanna see how these guys do when the pressure is really on and the only equipment they've got is their wits and ingenuity.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I think will knows what helen is saying isn't what really happened. He's just not going to push her.

with ash's recent death, he might have been a bit hesitant around her, not wanting to offend by pushing
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

when i was watching this ep... before wil showed up, and she's going around finding things to use... i can't tell you this glee that came over me, that this was a HELEN episode!

amanda is not only a strong actress, she has a charisma that pulls you totally in.

thus ends the fangirl squee.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            when i was watching this ep... before wil showed up, and she's going around finding things to use... i can't tell you this glee that came over me, that this was a HELEN episode!

amanda is not only a strong actress, she has a charisma that pulls you totally in.

thus ends the fangirl squee.
            I really liked this one for the dark over tones and the essential end of world feel to it.
            Spoiler:
            Helen went looking for a way to kill herself, well shorten her life, and she ends up causing the infection. Cosmic Irony at it's worst.

I enjoyed the Resident Evil feel to this eppy and the Zombies were way cooler.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              If you insist!

I agree with you 100% on Helen leaving you with weight of what she's been through. Amanda played it beautifully (as usual). It was Will I had the problem with and I am still not sure of his part in the final scene.
              I do I do!

And yes Amanda did a wonderful job, and as many of you have say she deserves some awards for a job well well done...do you hear PTB?

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Pavor Nocturnus was a great episode! Amanda was just amazing!

One incredibly minor issue...I wasn't all that struck on the last seen between Helen and Will looking through the Sanctuary window. The actor who plays Will was saying his lines in such a way that at the moment when when they look through the window I thought he was going to break into singing "Zippity do da". He was a little bit too fluffy and light for my liking.
              I hope I see more more episodes like this.
              Totally agree PN is a great episode and AT did awesome

About Will; we have to considered he didn't went through what Helen had, he was his normal self and then more reserve in his opinions or comments; so for him the day was just that a regular one, maybe they haven't had problems for days so he just appreciated the time.

As for Helen, you can see she is still perturbed about the whole ordeal; but she wasn't hurt that Will didn't press her on the trip thing; if anything she just took a breather and just walk to the window but not getting to close to Will.

I take that scene as kind of symbolic; a new bright day staring in the Sanctuary and a new chapter in her life now that Ashley is not there...
              sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                I really liked this one for the dark over tones and the essential end of world feel to it.
                Spoiler:
                Helen went looking for a way to kill herself, well shorten her life, and she ends up causing the infection. Cosmic Irony at it's worst.

I enjoyed the Resident Evil feel to this eppy and the Zombies were way cooler.
                Ya, I really enjoyed the Zombies... there were cool b/c I hide my face type zombies! What can get better than that?
                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

the Zombies were the coolest...lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

the Zombies were the coolest...lol!!
                    No, Helen coat was the coolest! but the zombies were a close second! LOL

Comment

True, Helen's coat rocked.

BUt iwas so sad to hear about John.... ... noble as it may be... still
                      sigpic

Comment

True, Helen's coat rocked.

BUt iwas so sad to hear about John.... ... noble as it may be... still

It would have been nice if John was in this episode switch with Will maybe, not saying Will didn't do a good job. He did, I would have life to see the interaction between the two of them...

Comment

Especially if future John had been welcomed back into Helen's bed...he may have been happy to see her.

But yes Magnus and Will did a very good job in this eppy.

Still shocked about the whole shower thing, I guessed the why of it, but still to see it and allwas like OMFGS!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Especially if future John had been welcomed back into Helen's bed...he may have been happy to see her.

But yes Magnus and Will did a very good job in this eppy.

Still shocked about the whole shower thing, I guessed the why of it, but still to see it and allwas like OMFGS!!
                            I would have liked to see John face seeing her back alive again.

I was shocked too, but also I didn't get the point. If the virus was spread my being bitten and know cure, what was the point of the shower?

Comment

some virus can rapidly mutate and be spread through the air. But she had cut herself and it was just a precaution.
                              sigpic

Comment

some virus can rapidly mutate and be spread through the air. But she had cut herself and it was just a precaution.
                                did they say that in the show, if so I didn't but I was watching in a noisy place.

Comment

Working...
                                X