No announcement yet.

Hero (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like the last 3 eps but I guess that's probably the point. To me sometimes it seemed like they were trying to hard to be funny. However, next weeks ep looks promising.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post

This wasn't the orginial episode that was supposed to follow up after Eulogy. The actor who play Nikola, can't remember his name at this moment, had prior commitments and wasn't available until later in the season. Or at least that what I heard.
      No, that was ep 5 not 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Nothing like the last 3 eps but I guess that's probably the point. To me sometimes it seemed like they were trying to hard to be funny. However, next weeks ep looks promising.

It was a nice bit of levity and i think that we, as the fans, needed it wake of what happened.

some of the humor was forced. Like WTF was with the guy practicing cliched catch phrases... lol!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          I agree. But I'm hoping we get glimpses of that. Maybe at some point Will has to find her for some emergency and he finds her in Ashley's room. They wouldn't even have to say anything. Just knowing where it was and a look would tell us Helen's still not over it. something like that.
          Me too, something like that wouldn't take much time, I think, but it'd get the point across that Ashley is remembered and missed by Helen and the others. It shouldn't be every episode either, because you don't want to overplay that angle, just every once and a while.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
            Me too, something like that wouldn't take much time, I think, but it'd get the point across that Ashley is remembered and missed by Helen and the others. It shouldn't be every episode either, because you don't want to overplay that angle, just every once and a while.
            It would be a nice little bit of fluff in the midst of an emergency before things break loose.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post

Perhaps some mention of Ashley, maybe something happens and Helen says "send Ashley to take care of it" and then realizing Ashley's not there anymore and perhaps a pause then move on. This would have been very realistic imo. In my personal experience and that of others I've talked to, it's a very normal thing to have happen.
              that would have been good.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                I think I'm the only person who likes the split screen. which is weird for me, b/c normally I hate split screen but in santunary case I like it.
                i like the split screen too.

i've never seen it used on a show before, but that's prob b/c i don't watch the shows it's been used on. but it's not being used in every scene, so i'm okay with it. i like the style.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I quite like the splitscreen also.
                  I rather liked the montage of attempts at taking off the suit, with the music accompanying it.
                  Guess we're used to episodes ending with Helen crying.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Does anyone notice the weird facial colours? They look too yellow-orange to me.
                    Yes, it seemed really strong this week. Would like to see that changed.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                      Does anyone notice the weird facial colours? They look too yellow-orange to me.
                      yes! but in only some scenes.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        I quite like the splitscreen also.
                        I rather liked the montage of attempts at taking off the suit, with the music accompanying it.
                        Guess we're used to episodes ending with Helen crying.
                        That was pretty good nothing worked. I think the favorite thing Henry tried was the Chain Saw.... classic. lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought the chainsaw was rather silly. What if it actually cut through?

ETA: Found the sequence as a whole pretty funny. And the music.

suse
                          Last edited by suse; 01 November 2009, 06:57 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

but that is what made it classic... lol having to resort to something so drastic just because conventional tech wasn't working... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              I thought the chainsaw was rather silly. What if it actually cut through?

ETA: Found the sequence as a whole pretty funny. And the music.

suse
                              I was thinking the same think with the chainsaw but I put if off to my weird fear of them.
                              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

lol!! I mean out of everything they tried.... they resort to a chain saw... funny... dangerous yes but funny they had to resort to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X