No announcement yet.

End of Nights, Part 2 (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode. I loved everything about it, except the invisible girl being killed. I was hoping she'd stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      You wouldn't happen to have a time machine lying around, would you?
      Oh crap! I just recently moved and forget to grab the time machine! Dang it! Sorry...*Jade Shrugs*

lol

Comment

i thnk it'll re-run next week, maybe from 6-7 on scifi
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i laughed. although i was kinda, well let down is definitely the wrong word, maybe surprised that henry didn't wolf out to fight. or does this mythology ascribe to the 'only wolf out during the full moon' philosophy?

or maybe i missed him feeling/expressing 'too bad it's not the full moon cause i sure could use some extra power right now'...or was he cured and i just don't remember it?
          He started to shift a little in the previous ep when he was talking to Bigfoot but stopped.

I think he didn't change this time because his expertise as human was more needed then his strength as wolf. I assume he would have had a hard time getting the EM shield back up if he was a werewolf at the time.

Originally posted by SciFiGeek17 View Post
          Oh crap! I just recently moved and forget to grab the time machine! Dang it! Sorry...*Jade Shrugs*

lol
          D'oh!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
            With regards to Ashley's fate, teleporting when the shield was up killed that clone near Bigfoot, Will, and Henry, so it stands to reason it'd do the same to Ashley. Unless, since the clones were made from Ashley's changed DNA/blood, they may be completely destroyed, but since there's some part of the old Ashley still present, that may allow her to survive, in some form.
            This is a good reasoning why she might survive and not the soldiers.

I think the pain of getting skewered by dear old Dad brought normal Ashley back for a second, and then the pain of getting blasted by Kate brought her back long enough to know her mom as her mom. Enough to know she couldn't control it so she committed suicide. I'd imagine that pain (if she survives) might drive the rest of the madness out of her.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              omg... that ending!!

helen! ashley!!

i don't like crying in front of ppl, so it wasn't easy to hold that in... but my mom felt the same way.

that ep was made of awesome!!
              i have a lump in my throat... amanda, you did it again!

the entire ep rocked, but that end... i absolutely adore mother/daughter relationships, and that ending...

(my mom just came in the room and again said how wonderful amanda was. *she said when helen looked up at ashley, begging to reach her... *)

so waaah, sad and beautiful, and amanda you're a great actress!!

(everyone did great, with special mention for emilie)
              I'm glad to her you loved the episode Sally.

Those are the scenes I love the most, they're so very well done and they're Amanda at her best, we need to see more of those, and I think we will. I'm sorry you almost cried Sally, but I told you to bring tissues. P

*Hugs*

when helen came into the infirmary, and told kate she could leave, but also chewed her out and walked out... i turned to my mom and said, 'now *that's* the way they should have talked to vala!'
              What about when Helen was pointing a gun at her and almost shot her foot, I'm sure you'd love to see Sam do that to Vala.

Alright, I've read through the comments and I REALLY like what I see. So far I haven't read anything bad, there's the CGI talk but that's it. It seems everyone was real impressed with this episode and it made some people cry, or almost cry (Sally ). I can't wait for next week, I agree with Mack_1, this is show is my main reason to look forward to Friday nights, and I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this season.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                Bwah! I thought she was gonna straight up knock Kate's meal cart right off the bed.
                Spaz comes back and moved right back into my skull. Plenty of room. Sweep out the dustbunnies while you are at it.

I so wanted her too.

She threw 2 cell phones. What a temper!

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Great ep i so didn't see that coming with Ashely hopefully she comes back some how. I thought it was interesting that the head of the Cabal almost looked sad when they were getting attacked by the elemental. I was really hoping when we saw the troll that it would rip the arms or one of the super soldiers. i was also hoping that Druitt would cut the head off of at least one of them kinda a let down that most of them were killed by a ray gun

The thing i didn't get was when Tesla said she has the abilities of the the 5 most powerful abnormal on earth by my count it was 3 Vampire, Druitt and Helen. and what was it exaclty about Ashley's original blood that made the weapon hella effective.
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

WoW I know people didn;t like Vala but can we please let that go. Geez.

This episode left me in constant fear! I was so sad to see Clara died. Her powers seemed so important to the show and with her and Will having a long distance relationship, it did not upset the balance of the show. The girl playing Clara was a really strong actress but I am sure that matters not to the Helen/Will shippers!

Although I have to say for her death to have been more of an impact her and Will should have been seeing eachother longer. But now Will in a sense knows how Magnus feels to lose something to the Cabal.

Kate has not really been in the show too much. Her lines and acting where better directed in this episode but I am just not warming up to her. They seem to be easing her into place. Still I really do not think she fits into the feel of the show.

There was so much wonderful acting from the whole cast. The pace of the show was great and left you on the edge of you seat.

I hope Ashely is not dead. I loved the Mother/Daughter bond that was in the show. I am not fond of how dark the show has gotten. I am hoping we will see some episodes like Nubbins or something soon along those lines. But that might be just me.

If you are a fan of EU and have her on FB she was talking about being back on set late in Sept. But that might have just been a visit. She is my favorite character so I really hope she is not gone forever.

Any one else just waiting until we get to see wonderful Dr. Watson?? Oh and Btw I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad Tesla is around as much as he is. I still love rewatching the 5 and I so loved the feel of those shows.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Awesome show! Every one did a great job and I really think AT and EU were amazing in the last scene between them!

I don't think Ashley killed herself, I saw several make that comment. Henry just radioed Helen and Druitt about the EM field being online. Ashley at the time had just been ... well blown up. Which severed the Cabal connection/control with her when she cried out to her mom! (Amazing scene if people follow this show at all - that scene was awesome! EU and AT did great!!). Sorry back to my comment Ashley may not have known the EM shield was back online when she teleported out. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Yes I agree with whoever pointed out the copies are not as resilient as the original. Earlier in this eppy Henry or Will - one explained what the EM field did... scattered their molecules? but look at what happened to them in the eppy:

1) they were burned beyond recognition at the London Sanctuary (Dana said to get them out and the EM field was still active) Helen just thinks the last member broke them out, but they aren't sure. When they went into the room the back doors were closed, weren't they? I mean it could be the guy broke them out we may never know. Anyways they survived.

2) Kate used a missile or whatever that was to shot Ashley and it looked like it blew her up and she came back.

3) All the electrical current, the bullets fired at them, etc they survived it all, except for the radiation weapon Tesla created. So if it just displaced their molecules ... Ashley/Helen or Dana may be able to regenerate her. Should be interesting to see where they take this next week!!

According to reports and spoilers for future eppys
                      Spoiler:
                      EU isn't in any more eppy's after the third one. However, It could be a well kept secret at her return. LOL although reading the post above mine she may make it back for the final? Which would be awesome as long as it wasn't a reset.
                      I like the changes to Ashley... strange as that may sound, but having her to adjust to all these new powers would give the character a great storyline. I do hope Helen can severe the Cabals ties with her for good ... or maybe that's something she always has to wonder about ... losing control again. Think of all the stuff the character would go though, especially if people like Kate thinks they can make big money on her on the black market. She wouldn't be safe from anyone not to mention having to regain her reputation among the Sanctuaries. Can't wait till next week!
                      Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 17 October 2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

"Eulogy" Promo

Minor "Eulogy" Spoilers (Just what's in the promo)
                        Spoiler:
                        Does anyone know what John says in the promo for next week?

It sounds a bit like "I don't need your advice" but I'm not sure.
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Spoiler:
                          John says "I don't need your blessing!"

I do hope Ashley is alright

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            EU got hurt. She lost her tailbone. And thats painfull and sticks with you for the rest of your life.
                            Yikes! Did that happen while she was working on the show, or afterwards? That sounds awful.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              Spaz comes back and moved right back into my skull. Plenty of room. Sweep out the dustbunnies while you are at it.

I so wanted her too.

She threw 2 cell phones. What a temper!

suse
                              *packs bags and moves in*

How's it going, suse?

The dark side of Magnus is what I've always enjoyed seeing. She's seen too much to remain proper and well-mannered all the time, and it is her daughter we're talking about... She has been and will be totally within her rights to throw things (and people!) around from here on out.

Comment

SyFy has already replaced Ashley's picture with Kate. Not happy about that at all. I knew it was coming, but still don't like to see it.
                                Last edited by ljscott; 17 October 2009, 10:31 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X